• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Marshal in my campsite ;-;

beffa

hamster mom
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
God. DAMN.

I won't lie, I dislike Marshal. I think he's ugly and kinda boring. But I know he's VERY popular and I'm a little more then sad my village is just become full last night. I would've loved to do a giveaway and give him to someone who doesn't have tonnes of bells and can't afford him... Or at least if you could come to the campsite and take him but I know it doesn't work.

Worst. Campsite fail. Ever.

As much as I don't like Marshal, I would definitely be sad if I miss him from the campsite as well. He's my bling-bling x)

I think there are still chances someone can get Marshall from your campsite, but there is very little chances, but you can still ask people to give it a try ^^

As much as I don't like Marshal, I would definitely be sad if I miss him from the campsite as well. He's my bling-bling x)
I know right ;-; he's not even that bad so having him temporarily in my town would've been nice, but to give him away to someone who can't afford him would've been even better. It's kind of a shame.

I think there are still chances someone can get Marshall from your campsite, but there is very little chances, but you can still ask people to give it a try ^^
I wouldn't do a big thing about it, maybe just ask a friend who doesn't want him and if it works then I'd do it ^0^ It's a little late now anyway since I TT'd back and forward. I didn't want him in my campsite tormenting me.

I wouldn't do a big thing about it, maybe just ask a friend who doesn't want him and if it works then I'd do it ^0^ It's a little late now anyway since I TT'd back and forward. I didn't want him in my campsite tormenting me.

Asking means you genuinely tried to give someone an awesome villagers. ^o^ Beffa, go for it!

That wouldve been very sweet! After I lost marshal and my main town yesterday due to SD Corruption, a friend of mine gave me her Marshal <3 it was a very kind thing she did for me c:

Back