• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Marshal is in boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
When will you decide who gets him? ^^;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Someone just asked nvm xD

OP has said if no one convinces him he will void him so I think no one convinced him yet

funny people put these things up when i got work in a few mins like they KNOOOOOOOOOW xD

I really would like Marshall. I really would like him because I really like smug villagers. They make a girl feel good. They compliment you and are a funny flirt. He is also one of the cutest smug characters. I also think he has really cool hair. He just seems like a villager I would want. I know I most likely won't win this because I don't have some funny or sweet story to say why I want Marshall so bad. But it's worth a shot entering. I hope you have fun reading some of those huge paragraphs.

Ahh I'll hang around and bump it up just in case!! If they pick you just on the forum or sth I'll pm you♥ tho I'm pretty sure OP will if anyone persuades them

When is this ending?

When/if I find somebody to give him to.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahh I'll hang around and bump it up just in case!! If they pick you just on the forum or sth I'll pm you♥ tho I'm pretty sure OP will if anyone persuades them

Isn't necessary haha! I'll bump it myself if need be :) thanks though! ~

Jarrad u givd me dat squeiel cuz u my druuug ho and i said so nao.

But that's cool, he totally just put his plot down in my town randomly so now I'm stuck with him.

So since my name is Mari, some of my creative friends like to call me Marimallow, marshmallow, mallomar, etc. haha. :p
One day, when I first got my dream suite, I visited a random dream town and immediately loved Marshal when I first saw and talked to him. :D I quickly caught on about "Marshal" sounding like "marshmallow," and I felt an odd connection to him because of this. c:
In real life, there are loads of squirrels all around the peaceful suburban town I live in, and I always thought they were so cute. Marshal is one of the cutest squirrels in my opinion (along with Poppy ^^). His sulky face makes me want to just grab him and hug him to try to cheer up his little marshmallow self. xD I'd take such good care of him. ^__^b

Last edited:
This is really nice of you :)
Not entering because I think I could buyout Marshal or get a villager to trade for him since I have a cycling town ~
Good luck everyone ^^

Why should she? She's pointing out something important regarding your entry!

I'd leave that up to Jarrad, though... It is his giveaway, after all ^^
No real need to put someone on blast like that. >n<

Gee, you're super nice to be doing this! I've seen Marshal go for 30 million bells before.

Why do I want Marshal? Well, when I first got New Leaf, I played it for a few days before stumbling upon the ACNL tag on Tumblr. I thought it was really cool how so many other people liked Animal Crossing, so I started lurking in the tag. I didn't know much about all of the villagers people posted about, but apparently a lot of ACNL bloggers had these villagers they called 'dreamies'. I wasn't really interested in any of the popular dreamies, but then I kept seeing fanart and snapshots of Marshal. I mean, I thought he was cute like everyone else, but I didn't really want him. As I started seeing more pictures of him though and read all the things people said about him, I started to consider having him in my town. It wasn't just because he was cute, but I really liked his personality. He of course acts just about like any other smug villager, but the little things I've noticed like how he loves talking about his hair makes me laugh. And although I've never had him in my town before, I kind of feel like he's one of my friends. That probably sounds really corny, but it's the truth. So, before I knew it, he became one of my dreamies. I went around offering as many bells as I could to different people on Tumblr for Marshal, but every time I've offered something for him someone gives the person a better deal or gets to him first. I think just about anyone in the ACNL fandom can relate to that frustration of having that one ultimate dreamy of theirs out of reach. So, yeah, my story's not really an inspirational one and probably unnecessarily lengthy, but Marshal is the one villager I want above any other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back