• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Marshal is in boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would enter but I still need to cycle for him on my main town ;^; twas a shame the years were maxed out by accident! Good luck all~!

You know you like Marshal and Saints Row The Third too much when you can picture him robbing a store or being sassy on a motorbike.

- - - Post Merge - - -

... or just taunting gang members, smooth like marshmallow ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

totally wish i could draw that no, sulky, idk if i still have my paper and pencils though ;a;

You know you like Marshal and Saints Row The Third too much when you can picture him robbing a store or being sassy on a motorbike.

- - - Post Merge - - -

... or just taunting gang members, smooth like marshmallow ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

totally wish i could draw that no, sulky, idk if i still have my paper and pencils though ;a;

What if he carried a flask everywhere and looked super hardcore and everyone speculated as to what was in it and in reality its just hot chocolate bc he's a marshmellow ^u^

^haha that or sliding around in flashy cars xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

/feels very creative lol

I'd want Marshal because well...he's the biggest hipster in all of animal crossing. He's so adorable, and is a smug, which me and my sister both like. When I found out about TBT, I basically went out and got rid of all of my villagers for my dreamies. However, my sister adored Keaton and when she moved out, she was completely heartbroken. Now, I have Renee moving out too which would break my sister's heart again...If I could get Marshal, that would mean the world to me. AC is the only time when I get to relax and not deal with reality. Dealing with hockey and school and etc can wear you out physically, and destroy you mentally. People telling you that you suck, working hard and not getting anywhere, anything I do pales compared to my two sisters, it's hard. There's been times where I've considered suicide... AC and in general video games is my escape from that. All of my villagers are fun to talk to. And Marshal would make that 10x better. I doubt I'm gonna get Marshal with my terrible luck, and the fact there are people far more deserving than me, but I would be eternally grateful if I could get him. Good luck to everybody, and on the slim chance that I do get him, I'm not gonna be home for the next 5hrs.

Last edited:
Ahh I actually really love this thread bc if nothing else it clues me in on why other people want him too!! Its pretty cool to see other people's reasons ^u^

I thought a lot about why I want this most desirable little villager, Marshall. Of course, because he is so adorable, so coveted, and so in demand for everything that he brings to the game ... All of those are big reasons.
But I think the biggest reason for me is because of the awesome way ACNL has designed the interaction with your characters. I have played Animal Crossing on every platform since I first got it on my GameCube (game boy, Wii ect) and I have always been attached to my game characters, but New Leaf on my Nintendo 3DS is so much more complex and multilayered. You get to keep your friendship higher and have more meaning in the interchanges with each kind of personality. I like to keep my characters and get really upset if they say they want to move! LOL
Marshall would find a secure happy long lasting place in my village. I sure hope you consider me! Then I can stop fretting about who is going to show up in my campsite next (hoping against hope that it will be an awesome little character like Marshall!)

Well I wouldn't call marshal "sexy" but whatever tickles your fancy

Last edited:
I would love Marshal, he is one of my favorite villagers, i had him in my other town ( not the one in sig) and he unexpectedly moved... I went through the 16 villager cycle, and was waiting for a thread like this! Hope you consider meee!!!!

Marvelous
Adorable
Radiant
Special
Hella cute
Angelic
Lonely...until he moves into my town...

Last edited:
I'd really enjoy having Marshal in my town for numerous reasons, one being that he's just AGH ADORABLE LITTLE TOASTED MARSHMALLOW SQUIRREL and another being that I've seen him in a TON of dream towns, and every time he was there I'd have to stay a bit longer because he's so much fun to hang out with. Smug villagers are some of my favorites (behind uchi, of course) and he'd make a wonderful addition to my town, turning Eva into a bright and cheery town with a more than satisfied mayor. I know he's not on my dreamie list, I'm having it updated at the moment, but it'd make me so happy to see him move to Eva.

Ah, Marshal.

A smug. My favorite personality type for male characters.
A squirrel. One of my favorite villager species.

He's absolutely adorable, so I'm not too surprised that he's this popular.
I really want to get my hands on him... Someday... It seems rather difficult, as most people will offer millions upon millions of Bells for him. But this is a Giveaway.
Will this be it? Will I manage to get him in my town? Probably not.
But it's worth a try.

If I do get him, he will likely have a permanent home in my town. If I ever decide I don't want him anymore (which isn't too likely), I will NOT try to get rich off of him. I, too, will hold a Giveaway and make someone else happy.

Thanks in advance, even if you pick someone else.

Hey!! Idk if you're even paying attention to this thread anymore, but adreamieforafriend.tumblr.com has been in need of Marshal for a really long time!!! They helped me get my friend his dreamie, Cyrano, so if you still wanted to give him a good home ^.^

Because there's only (practically) 8 villagers in the whole game so you gotta pick the best skin pretty much. So for Smug, I think Marshall fits in that category. Plus, I wanna steal his sloppy set >:3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back