• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling ❀ Mayor Ali's Shop ❀ Spring Cleaning~ Help clear my closet!

Yes bocho, I have a few things to do real quick first but pm me and we can arrange a time :)

okay! I'll add you and open my gates in a second.

omg plaster I wish :c shoot! i dont know if theyre orderable? i dont think so :/

analytic, I am on the way!

oh geez, I didn't know they were worth more!! I'll get her some more bells.

- - - Post Merge - - -

really awful at pricing things ; n ; how much are they worth?

Last edited:
I am bad at valuing items, Im sorry for all the confusions :eek: Um if you can do like 99k bag maybe? That would be ok I think.

Last edited:
oh geez, I didn't know they were worth more!! I'll get her some more bells.

- - - Post Merge - - -

really awful at pricing things ; n ;

oh, sorry! i didn't mean to imply that you did it on purpose. a lot of people are not the best at pricing. throwing beans are a seasonal event item from japan, so they're probably worth about 100-200k or 25 or so TBT bells. :D

Last edited:
plaster no harm done, I just really wish I had another for you! I will definitely keep my eye out for you if I see any selling :3

ah, alright! Ali, can I give you 120k and 25 TBT bells?

Definitely have violet screen. Not sure about dresser. I could do 50k for each or 99k for both if I have both?

plaster-- how do you gift TBT bells?? I'm so new to the site ; w ;

plaster-- how do you gift TBT bells?? I'm so new to the site ; w ;

it's ok. look for the small currency tab up top and click on the number of TBT bells you have. you'll have to input how may you want to send and the username of the person you want to send to.

Back