• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling ❀ Mayor Ali's Shop ❀ Spring Cleaning~ Help clear my closet!

and ali, i will buy the massage chair, lovely chair, violet screen (which you should charge more for since you can't reorder it), tulip dresser, and comfy sweater for dollhouse, ebony piano, pisces lamp, purple pumps, regal clock, regal sofa, snow globe, sushi platter, toaster, and writing desk :D

Last edited:
I would like to buy all your ores, and I do have some of your wishlist items, copy machine, shearling boots and the post office poster :)

How much for the blue glow wand? I have no idea how much they go for, so yeah. ^_^'

I have no idea either! If you have something on my wishlist or maybe like 15-20k? idk~ haha

I'll check your wishlist! Give me a few minutes. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can give you the minimalist minitable, the purple pumps and the washer/dryer. Would that be enough? :)

the minimalist table and washer/dryer would be fine for the wand :3 can we trade in your town mines a mess lol

Last edited:
Actually, could I have the yellow and green wands as well? I can add two pink carnations, if that's okay with you. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Seems you went off-line. :) Please send me a PM when you're back? Thanks! <3

Back