• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling ❀ Mayor Ali's Shop ❀ Spring Cleaning~ Help clear my closet!

Things listed in both my "For Sale" and "Wishlist" lists are meant to be that way! It generally means I would like receiving it as payment, but that I also have one if someone is really looking for one.

I have one of each holly/ blue hyd bush start, the bonfire, and military pants. I would like the cloche hat, festive tree dress, piggy bank and letter set. I would also LOVE red roses! I am trying to fill in an area next to my Town Hall :)

Things listed in both my "For Sale" and "Wishlist" lists are meant to be that way! It generally means I would like receiving it as payment, but that I also have one if someone is really looking for one.

I have one of each holly/ blue hyd bush start, the bonfire, and military pants. I would like the cloche hat, festive tree dress, piggy bank and letter set. I would also LOVE red roses! I am trying to fill in an area next to my Town Hall :)

Awesome! Just one thing- you'll have to come to my town to trade, as I have too many red roses to carry in my inventory. If we're cool with that, I'll add you and open gates.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, all the red roses I'm trading are on my southern beach.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah, sorry for the wait, as I've been moving stuff around... my gates are now open.

okay I just need to gather up the items and I will be over!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay heading over now!

For sale I currently just have 1 black tulip, 1 black lily, and 3 blue pansies. Im trying to regrow my collection~ 200k for the lot?

Last edited:
Sadly Ive just the wii board :'( I can sell the other items though, what would your offer be?

Back