• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling ❀ Mayor Ali's Shop ❀ Spring Cleaning~ Help clear my closet!

Thank you Okina, cute character!

DSH, I will be opening my town soon n_n Follow the path to the right and you will find me~

How many sweet olive starts could I get for a golden axe?

I only have 1 sweet olive start, are you perhaps interested in any other items? I also have some bells

Ah ok, was hoping to get a load of bushes all at once. Not really interested in anything else on your list right now.

lily, yes!!!

great <3

just a quick question - i have an ice chair, an ice clock and an ice side table i don't need, would you be interested in buying those as well? i saw you have them on your wish list and thought i'd at least offer them to you. :)

How much for these?

Bureom
Heart bopper
Holly shoot
Rococo shelf
I may be selling the bureom to someone else. I could do Bopper 25k, Shoot 25k, Shelf 49k? For a total of 99k~

- - - Post Merge - - -

great <3

just a quick question - i have an ice chair, an ice clock and an ice side table i don't need, would you be interested in buying those as well? i saw you have them on your wish list and thought i'd at least offer them to you. :)
Yeah, everything on my wishlist I am looking for my house :) I would be able to offer bells or other items on my sales list, just let me know!

Yeah, everything on my wishlist I am looking for my house :) I would be able to offer bells or other items on my sales list, just let me know!

alright :)

the only thing i'd be interested in would be your bureom, but i read it's already on hold for someone else, so i'll probably go with the bells. unless you have something from my wishlist *clicky* :blush:

Everyone, I will be back in about ten minutes! Need to take out the dog and make some breakfast :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Back :) That would be fine with me~

Great! I'll add you. Can you come to my town?

Can I catalog the birdbath, bureom, ceramic tile, lovely dresser, ranch dresser for 50k?
Sure, it may take me a while to get to you and gather your items. Will you be around in about 20-30 minutes? I can PM you when Im ready.

Back