• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mayor + Villagers Art [ Paying, of course ]

Oooh, this is a really neat idea! Good luck on your art quest. All the are you've received so far is lovely. <3

Also, here's a free bump! :)

Oooh, this is a really neat idea! Good luck on your art quest. All the are you've received so far is lovely. <3

Also, here's a free bump! :)

Thanks so much! And I agree--there's such wonderful talent here and I'm honored to have any of their work to display in my signature. It's amazing!

No need for a price~ > 7 <
Just ... your patience and time ahHAa... 'cos I'm slow :')

Ahhhh ;-; Thank you so much! That's so kind of you. I have all the patience in the world, I promise. Take all the time you need.

fist_bump_by_majykal_melodi-d38nqlx.gif

I've been wanting to practice villagers more so I'll see what I can do for you c: even though my art sucks oops~

Bump!

No problem! And yeah, they're so many wonderful and talented people around here! :)

Thank you! And there certainly are. It never ceases to amaze me!

I've been wanting to practice villagers more so I'll see what I can do for you c: even though my art sucks oops~

Aww, thank you! I appreciate it. No pressure, though! And don't say that. Everyone starts somewhere and we grow and improve the more we learn! No matter how long you've been at it, it's a steady climb toward improving!

Thank you kindly. : )

Bimp boomp.

Just a friendly reminder that I'm not necessarily looking for just full town things. Sure, those would be what I'd gun for the most, but like I said in my original post, ones with 4 or 5 or 6 or however many are great too.

Back