• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mayor + Villagers Art [ Paying, of course ]

Well,, I was thinking like 500? It's going to take me a while, yknow? Or, if you'd prefer, I can do a smaller group, keeping it roughly ~50BTB each villager (mayor free when in combination with 1+ villager). Or it's totally okay to say no all together!

Well,, I was thinking like 500? It's going to take me a while, yknow? Or, if you'd prefer, I can do a smaller group, keeping it roughly ~50BTB each villager (mayor free when in combination with 1+ villager). Or it's totally okay to say no all together!

A smaller group sounds good. : ) Say the mayor and 4 villagers of your choice (or two pairings of them, if you're willing to do the ones I like--no pressure, though, if you would prefer not to)? For 200TBT total?

Also, this is a general message, but I want to note that I UPDATED MAYOR REFERENCES in the first post. I have an outfit I made that I like better for her with the combination of a different hair accessory than the crown. And probably easier to do than that complicated red dress from before. lol

Last edited:
Ever Markiplier told me to play Earthbound. LOL BUMP xD <3

Markiplier is the only person that makes me question my asexuality. How can one man and one voice be so damn attractive. *dies*

Yes, yes. Now thou really must!

Also, guys, I'm working on a visual mayor reference (chibi style) to help out hopefully more than the current screenshots that I have. I'll try to get it done tonight or tomorrow.

well.jpg

Attachments

• amissapanda.jpg
    amissapanda.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
bloop its transparent

View attachment 82532

hmm shoot i dunno what that line is lemme fix that

Ahhhh! It's SUPER cute! Thank you so much! : ) I love how they're all offering her flowers. AWWW! Marshal, you tsundere, you.

I'll send you a little extra as a tip! Thanks again! (And I'll add it to my sig after you get the updated version in!)

Ahhhh! It's SUPER cute! Thank you so much! : ) I love how they're all offering her flowers. AWWW! Marshal, you tsundere, you.

I'll send you a little extra as a tip! Thanks again! (And I'll add it to my sig after you get the updated version in!)

thanks so much! i'm glad you like it! fixed the original image and uploaded it instead, so that one should be fine!

thanks so much! i'm glad you like it! fixed the original image and uploaded it instead, so that one should be fine!

You're welcome. : ) And it's in my signature now, thanks! I did rotate it just the slightest bit (so they lined up more straight across) and re-save it as a PNG, but that's all that I did to it. I hope you don't mind!

Markiplier is the only person that makes me question my asexuality. How can one man and one voice be so damn attractive. *dies*

Also, guys, I'm working on a visual mayor reference (chibi style) to help out hopefully more than the current screenshots that I have. I'll try to get it done tonight or tomorrow.

That's what I'm saying! ლ(?ڡ`ლ) Also, I had no idea you were asexual. I learned something new today :)

I love Markplier, omfg. Especially because he loves Dogs so much and....when he's shirtless Ok, I'll leave now. LOL

Last edited:

Thank you!

That's what I'm saying! ლ(?ڡ`ლ) Also, I had no idea you were asexual. I learned something new today :)

Haha, yeah. Asexual with a side of hetero-romantic, if that makes any sense. XD But yeah. Markiplier. Somehow ended up the exception. And he must have this effect on a lot of people, since my two closest friends are hella attracted to him too.

I love Markplier, omfg. Especially because he loves Dogs so much and....when he's shirtless Ok, I'll leave now. LOL

Yesssss dog-lovers are totally a plus. His voice makes me melt, though. And how he's so POSITIVE. I see that gif of him saying "Listen up, this is very important! ... You look beautiful today!" on my dash on tumblr a lot and I swoon every time. That smile. I don't even go for celeb at all ever, but he just ended up the exception to everything. Stupid sexy Mark.

Haha, yeah. Asexual with a side of hetero-romantic, if that makes any sense. XD But yeah. Markiplier. Somehow ended up the exception. And he must have this effect on a lot of people, since my two closest friends are hella attracted to him too.

Yesssss dog-lovers are totally a plus. His voice makes me melt, though. And how he's so POSITIVE. I see that gif of him saying "Listen up, this is very important! ... You look beautiful today!" on my dash on tumblr a lot and I swoon every time. That smile. I don't even go for celeb at all ever, but he just ended up the exception to everything. Stupid sexy Mark.

Why you gotta be so perfect, Mark?! You're handsome, funny, charming... adsfaklga I'm completely smitten and, likewise, I rarely fangasm over IRL guys >///< I should have told my cousin to get me an autograph when he attended Comic-Con. God knows Mark won't be visiting conventions in Texas anytime soon :'c

Why you gotta be so perfect, Mark?! You're handsome, funny, charming... adsfaklga I'm completely smitten and, likewise, I rarely fangasm over IRL guys >///< I should have told my cousin to get me an autograph when he attended Comic-Con. God knows Mark won't be visiting conventions in Texas anytime soon :'c

Exactly. EEEEEXXXAAACTLYYYY. He just comes along and ruins my self-perceived perceptions of guys in general and especially celebrities/popular folks. He's just... the full package. I can't even STAND horror games, but I will watch his videos just because of him. lol

And gosh, wasn't Mark just in Texas (San Antonio) a few days ago for PAX South? D:

Exactly. EEEEEXXXAAACTLYYYY. He just comes along and ruins my self-perceived perceptions of guys in general and especially celebrities/popular folks. He's just... the full package. I can't even STAND horror games, but I will watch his videos just because of him. lol

And gosh, wasn't Mark just in Texas (San Antonio) a few days ago for PAX South? D:

No.....
Nooooooo.......
NOOOOOoOoOoOoooooOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THAT'S WHERE PAX SOUTH IS?! I DIDN'T BOTHER TO LOOK IT UP SINCE I NEVER HEARD OF THAT CONVENTION! JDSAGHFLAFHA ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!?!?! I LIVE 1.5 HOURS AWAY FROM SAN ANTONIO!!!!! *cries*

I'm going to go sulk in a corner ;_________;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Goodness gravy, I feel like I just pwned myself. lol

Last edited:
Back