• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Members that you miss

I will always say this, she was not just a member to me, but one of my closest friends in my teenage years.
@Nightmares .. I know we'll never talk again. I'll never get to read stories to her or fangirl over k-pop with her ever again. She was such a kind soul and I'll talk about her and her story for the rest of my life.

I also miss @/moo_nieu a lot. We had a falling out the last time we talked and I haven't heard from them since.. :") I was very close with them and I miss them a TON. ;w; I miss being random and weird with them. I miss our random late-night Facetime calls too xD

I miss @/Oblivia daily because we used to talk often-ish when I was in my early to late teens. Oblivia inspired me a lot when I was younger! She still does! I look up to her a lot, even if I forgot most of what I knew about her. ADHD memory loss is no joke y'all >_> I'd love to reconnect with her again though and be friends like we used to! ^_^

@milkyi and @ZetaFunction too. We used to be super close when I was younger. I still talk to Zeta, but not like we used to.

OH! And @Oldcatlady !! I'm always thinking of her and her art, her kindness! When we'd chat she was always so funny and cool!

I have been able to talk to one a little on discord, but I still miss her here, my friend Rainy.

I also miss my friend Xeleron; I tried reaching out to her but haven’t gotten a response.

I miss Moo Nieu. The four of us (me, rainy, xel) used to have so much fun together. I hope they’re okay. I

I miss RedTropicalPeachyFish; she was my first friend here and helped me out a lot in NL.

I also miss Toska!

Also want to add that this is my first time to see this thread and I’m really touched by all the mentions 🥺. Thanks so much and for understanding whenever I needed time away 🙏💜💜.

Everyone on this website has been an absolute joy so I do miss many people that left. I have spoken with Jennifer, the old ACNL moderator aka Crystal Dreams. She is super cool and I am a huge fan of her blog.

I haven't been around on TBT for that long, but there are a couple of members that I miss, notably @/LateGamer! I interacted with them quite a bit during SCTBT 2023 and they were quite nice. They haven't been active since November, but I hope they do come back.

I also miss @/CylieDanny, one of my good TBT friends with a love for South Park. I haven't seen them around and I really miss them. 💜

Kiwikenobi - they were an awesome member, I remember them being active in the ACNL days and they made my town/island tunes that I still have today. They were very sweet and I hope they come back 💜

Miharu - occasionally active, once again a very sweet and cheerful member to have around 😊

Alienfish - they were just a very cool person to have around 😎

Kaydeekrunk - once again, a cool person to have around 💕

That Marshal Fangirl - occasionally active, miss seeing her around 💕

There's a bunch of people I can't think of rn, but those I can think of off the top of my head

Since last time I posted, there’s one person that I miss, which is @/CylieDanny. I don’t know if we were actually friends, but I still miss seeing them around. I really liked their art, and also I loved that movie thing they hosted even though I was horrible at it. And they also really like South Park just like me. I’m not sure if they left permanently or if they’re just on hiatus, but I hope they come back someday.

Back