• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Merry Christmas! Holiday Gifts are NOW OPEN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are so cute, thank you Thunder!

And for the event, it was awesome, i loved it, thank you!

Kapp'n IS SO CUTE.

Merry christmas and happy holidays!!

Love them so much it's unreal!!!! You did a fab job thunder! And thank you mods, loved this event!!!!!

Tbh I have like 25 mittens because people kept gifting them to me lmao

So many Jingles. Haha. I'm just watching as the float past the banner Jingle and imagining his face melting off.

Updated the first post with our top 50 gifting leaderboard for the entire event from Jeremy!

i don't even like Kapp'n but this doll of him is gr8, probably my favorite one actually. thank u Thunder ily
also enjoying these freaky jingle heads, they don't make me lag like the snow did B> and just saw I squeaked into the top 50 holla

Hi I have a question, I bought a red present with my snowflakes and it said the transaction went through and it took my snowflakes, but I never received the present. Is there any particular reason why that could be?

I checked my transactions and it said it never went through but I had more than 8 snowflakes because I won one of the contests.

P.S. Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
Timmy doll is great. Glad I got him since he's one of my fav AC characters, and at first I thought it was an Ewok from Star Wars LOL which is like the only reason to ever watch the movies

Now that we can see the contents, I'm even more bummed out that I couldn't acquire a red one in time. But on the bright side, I'm glad I got a green instead of blue and I'm happy with my orange one as well.

Thanks for running this event. It was fun, and I'm looking forward to partaking in the festivities again next year.

Hi I have a question, I bought a red present with my snowflakes and it said the transaction went through and it took my snowflakes, but I never received the present. Is there any particular reason why that could be?

P.S. Merry Christmas!

It looks like you have the item, but you never gifted it! The presents were gift only and had to gifted to be displayed. Sorry! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back