• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Merry Christmas! Holiday Gifts are NOW OPEN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The collectibles looks super cute!! Thanks mods! I wish we'd know they were dolls cause I'd get more of them, the Timmy one is especially cute ;_;

The lump of coal though... It has a cute wrapping at least....

OMG dying over the orange one xD

These are GREAT!!! <3

Thank you and happy christmas!!! :>

Thank you to all the staff for this fun event and incorporating theme of gifting. Thank you Thunder for the Christmas collectibles.

This was seriously the best event I took part in so far, better then Halloween and fire festival! I can't wait for easter now :D

Merry Christmas everyone, I hope you all have an amazing one c:

I love the collectibles! :D
This event was sooo much fun, I loved everything about it! Big thank you to everyone who worked to make it happen.

Wow, uh.. I never really knew I gave that many presents. Anyways, thank you for an awesome Christmas event! And of course, merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, everyone!!!

Thank you to the staff for making such a fun and wonderful event! ^_^

And thank you, Thunder, for the collectibles; they are absolutely gorgeous! <3

Yeeee I love the new collectables! Thank you Thunder! And thank you to all the staff! This was such a fun event! Really enjoyed making the little craft entries ^-^

Merry Christmas everyone!!! \(^-^)/

they're all very adorable ~
thank you for such a wonderful event! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back