• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia Micro Mafia: SK Madness endgame

Hmm...
I don't know, Bianca could really be jokey at some times.
It seems weird how she actually shared that tag in the first place, why would you even do that?
She could be a Serial Killer and trying to share that joke, just so everybody could take it as a joke.
And she probably did that because everybody would be a Scum if she actually put that tag up".
But that might be a trick, actually revealing that she's SK and making everyone think it's a joke, so that she could trick everyone into thinking that she's a Townie because a Scum wouldn't reveal that information, so she could be townlocked.
I'm not gonna go too deep into this, because I haven't actually heard and seen what Bianca has said about this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait
@ Seroja,
I thought the Mafia gets told who their Scum Mate is?

Hmm...
I don't know, Bianca could really be jokey at some times.
It seems weird how she actually shared that tag in the first place, why would you even do that?
She could be a Serial Killer and trying to share that joke, just so everybody could take it as a joke.
And she probably did that because everybody would be a Scum if she actually put that tag up".
But that might be a trick, actually revealing that she's SK and making everyone think it's a joke, so that she could trick everyone into thinking that she's a Townie because a Scum wouldn't reveal that information, so she could be townlocked.
I'm not gonna go too deep into this, because I haven't actually heard and seen what Bianca has said about this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait
@ Seroja,
I thought the Mafia gets told who their Scum Mate is?

there's no mafia this game. we have 2 serial killers 7 townies

and to clarify again bianca wasnt the one who made that tag. she was accused of it, but we dont rly know for sure. i believe that she didn't do it and was frustrated when ppl piled up against her. this doesnt mean she's town, but I townread her for it anyway

Fair enough, Chick. Fair enough...
Lol

But... whaat? could somebody please explain what the difference between SK and MF is?
But wow..
Did Bianca claim that she put the two new tags up, replacing the 'I am SK' tag?
If she did, my above theory may be correct, but if she didn't, then this is going to be complicated.

But... whaat? could somebody please explain what the difference between SK and MF is?.
is it just me or does this look like a fake attempt to pretend you don't know what the sk does.

you can simply read your role pm to see what makes it different :rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

but by the small chance you really dont know, mafia work together in killing. sk works alone.

is it just me or does this look like a fake attempt to pretend you don't know what the sk does.

you can simply read your role pm to see what makes it different :rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

but by the small chance you really dont know, mafia work together in killing. sk works alone.
I thought Serial Killer was the same as Mafia lol, sorry
And I looked at my PM but it just said that Jimmy was a cool guy

Im gonna read everything later anyway Bianca u shud know its a joke and always read before joining the game yoy have been warned that not to join if ur over emotional but ofc im not discourage you and mostly mafia players are adults man so ye anyway rest well

Lol

But... whaat? could somebody please explain what the difference between SK and MF is?
But wow..
Did Bianca claim that she put the two new tags up, replacing the 'I am SK' tag?
If she did, my above theory may be correct, but if she didn't, then this is going to be complicated.

thought i had clarified everything in my post pls read it

And I looked at my PM but it just said that Jimmy was a cool guy

ur joking or was jimmy rly a cool guy in ur pm? tell me

- - - Post Merge - - -

also i meant clarified about the bianca situation. she had nothin to do with the accursed tag

I just got home from school and its raining hella hard anyway to summarize everything

Pre game
Waffles and Farobi trolling pre game
Farobi said hes SK (troll)
Thomas joined and post he also edits his post
Waffles trolled Thomas and he thought he was modkiled then he tries to join in other thread which is outdated called Death by design

Day 1

Thomas hasnt post anything in day 1 maybe he thought he got modkiled thanks to waffles troll
Waffles still trolling
Bianca said shes sk (another troll) post 46 page 5
Bianca posted and said "I have a feeling Waffles is scum" post 54 page 6
Seroja mentioned that Evan is trying hard to sound innocent post 59
Page 6 was hella confusing tbh
People who voted Waffles are following by time: Evan, Bianca, Farobi and Waffles
Seroja suspected Bianca and Farobi (self explanatory) post 69

Farobi: "I do not trust any of you that is why i voted randomly. It feels to me im playing like a lone soldier cuz I hae no one to really believe" post 83

I dunno something tells me that its a slip up but at the same time i feel like overanalyzing this idk what do you guys think?

Thomas hasnt come back thanks to Waffles...

now I see this "i'm really sk lol" tag which was not there before. I saw Dolby in the thread a second ago and farobi is here, bianca is posting frequently. So I'm guessing one of you all is a SK.... my guess is Bianca because of the lol at the end, and in the American Colonist one she was anti-town and got called out for saying "lol" too much

Toads voted Bianca cuz of "i'm really sk lol" tag slip up

As usual Bianca's post is weak as usual
Bianca doesn't take jokes seriously

All those bianca tag post and Bianca takes it seriously
Waffles asking Bianca about her suspicion and said "Waffles" not no reason and doesn't know what to think of toads. Bianca slowly tilting

Toads made a theory refer post 92 and bianca said her only two tags are bianca is my name..i am bianca and suddenly the tag disappeared page 14

Thoughts:

Bianca seems genuine on how she post she claims a lot of times that she didn't remove the tag if she didn't really remove the cud it be that someone else in those list remove the tag? we're going to refer Toad's so called joke theory.

Seriously we all know this that those tags arent relevant to this case since 2 years ago and peple dont give a damn about the tag

Yes limit 2 tags per member if you add another one the old tag will be deleted as
as for for "o s h a t" my guess is Farobi cuz hes the kind of person who does this stuff cuz we talk a lot thru FB sometimes he gives a reply such as : s a d | l o l |s a d b o y s| etc

TLDR; I really doubt its Chick and post merger would made those kind of tags it cud be one of us or maybe Toad's theory list above
so.....uhhhhh..... who thinks waffles is a SK?

Bianca and Farobi

- - - Post Merge - - -

No really I don't think the tag thing is useful I seriously doubt it

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I'm going to bring up as well toads cuz his username in discord is s*hatsworthy

ok w h a t

srsly waffles not sure ur trying to be helpful or what but I have made an analysis about the tags and the conclusion was non of the players made that tag. it was someone who isn't even in the game so i think we can drop it.

also fos on chick cos she voted for bianca despite me explaining multiple times that bianca wasn't the tag culprit

from her posts i deduced that her reason for voting is cos of the tags and i find it hella opportunistic. feel free to correct me if i'm wrong

modkill meplease. i dont want to play in this game anymore let me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me rn

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ofc im not trying to be helpful lmfao this is one of the reasons why i dont join main game you see

- - - Post Merge - - -

about the tag thats 50/50

I wanna know if Bianca acts like that as scum cuz someone mention that she acts that way as scum

- - - Post Merge - - -

No i already mention that tag thing is obviously useless just to tick newbies off its usually use for trolling i dont really see exactly useful there but im just posting my **** theory

o okay yea dis game is for funsies

chick honestly pls she was already so upset about it why are u still hung up over it. it's been resolved, drop it pls

srsly waffles not sure ur trying to be helpful or what but I have made an analysis about the tags and the conclusion was non of the players made that tag. it was someone who isn't even in the game so i think we can drop it.

Yeah but i was really unsure about the tag thing tbh but im hella sure its useless but i dunno the toads post tho cuz he mention the sk tag and people who are browsing the read are ff: Dolby, Farobi and Bianca

I only join the game for fun and troll ofc not gonna break the mafia rules ofc

Tbh in real life its logic > emotions but ye shes a kid tho

- - - Post Merge - - -

We can just drop it i dont really see useful tbh

Yeah but i was really unsure about the tag thing tbh but im hella sure its useless but i dunno the toads post tho cuz he mention the sk tag and people who are browsing the read are ff: Dolby, Farobi and Bianca

I only join the game for fun and troll ofc not gonna break the mafia rules ofc

Tbh in real life its logic > emotions but ye shes a kid tho

yeah well i dont even know but i'm inclined to believe her and i also don't feel it's nice to keep bringing it up over n over again. i'm a sensitive fool and she's my bby

anyways chick u hv yet to answer me: was jimmy rly cool in ur pm? this is important

Seroja said:
Was Jimmy really cool in your PM?
Sorry for not answering before, but no, there's nobody named Jimmy, at least in my PM there isn't..
And I just made it up. I was just fooling around.
And yeah, since I feel that Bianca is upset and emotional, I'll just drop that tag thing,

- - - Post Merge - - -

^ not being sarcastic btw

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm gonna drop my vote for her because I need to investigate more and read through the thread.
Honestly, I feel that somebody is trolling with the tags. Possibly to get Bianca or something framed.

yeah well i dont even know but i'm inclined to believe her and i also don't feel it's nice to keep bringing it up over n over again. i'm a sensitive fool and she's my bby

But I remember Ness mention in BotW Mafia game she was like that as scum but yeah I think its the best not to bring that up like dude I really shud think that Bianca needs a break from the game I do really think this game isnt for her to be honest bu sometimes you really need to overcome this like you can't be like sensitive baby forever you will face harsh reality in future which we all need to accept this.

Anyway guys back to null

Since Thomas isn't around, we have to push the lynch somewhere right? Anyways, here are my general reads.

Chick - At the beginning I was set on her being SK for real, but upon further reading I missed out these two quotes.
1.) Pronoun | Timezone | Town/Scum/TP Ratio
She/Her, AEST time (GMT +10), Probably no TP's since this is a just for fun game.
This makes me inclined to believe she's town because of the consistency of her uncertainty between SK and Mafia. She could be jebaiting us hardcore, but I don't know if Chick could read the game that advanced.

Bianca - I was quick to town lean her earlier, but right now I don't think it's right to instantly think that she's town without the right evidence. Still, she would be one of the last of my options for today's lynch.

Dolby - Although this game is more of a sideline compared to the BoTW game for him, it could be the perfect excuse for him to not be as contributory as he usually is. Looking at his posts he's really just calling out random people with little care in the world and going with the flow. I want him to stress out in this game + other game cause it would be funny if he gets lynched in both during the current Day cycle.

Waffles - I mean, he's pushing paragraphs more strongly than any of us right now. But it aligns more towards summarizing what happened than anything else. Still not convinced he's really town-aligned... It's been a while since Waffles was scum - this game could be the one :lemon:

Toads - His passion when finding out Bianca could've been scum seems to me genuine town.

Seroja - I'd like to incline her to be town but there's nothing really definitive for me to conclude that yet.

Evan - Overall pretty contributory and was in the heat when Bianca was called out. Quick to want the lynch but cooled off after a while, kind of like how I see myself with town role.

If I were to lynch, I'm fine with Dolby/Waffles. It seems like Waffles is leading the votes though so bye bb <3

Back