• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Clothing Miii's Fancy Fashion :D

i love that new shirt and dress! :O you make such good designs <3

Thank you! ^~^ I'm making a few more things now, and I'll post them shortly!

HNI_0093.JPG
HNI_0094.JPG
HNI_0095.JPG
HNI_0096.JPG

HNI_0001.JPG
HNI_0002.JPG
HNI_0003.JPG
HNI_0004.JPG

HNI_0097.JPG
HNI_0098.JPG
HNI_0099.JPG
HNI_0100.JPG

So I realized I haven't posted any new outfits in forever... I'll be posting some shortly along with a few recolors :3 I'll also be posting each new outfit individually with a picture of what it looks like on one of my characters.

Last edited:
HNI_0082.JPG
HNI_0083.JPG
HNI_0084.JPG
HNI_0085.JPG

HNI_0001.JPG

Frilly dress recolor. I like this version better c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

HNI_0086.JPG
HNI_0087.JPG
HNI_0088.JPG
HNI_0089.JPG

HNI_0098.JPG

I originally made this for when my mayor was super tan, which is why tan is in the title :p

HNI_0090.JPG
HNI_0091.JPG
HNI_0092.JPG
HNI_0093.JPG

HNI_0002.JPG

I think this one looks best with a dark tan. I'll take skin recolor requests for anyone with a tan character.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh thats such a cute dress, I am defo gonna get one, how are you so creative and artistic?

I just really like making fancy outfits xD Glad you like them! If you have any requests for new outfits, or for recolors of ones I've posted, let me know.

- - - Post Merge - - -

HNI_0094.JPG
HNI_0095.JPG
HNI_0096.JPG
HNI_0097.JPG

HNI_0100.JPG

Gothic Lolita recolor :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

HNI_0007.JPG
HNI_0008.JPG
HNI_0009.JPG
HNI_0010.JPG

HNI_0004.JPG

HNI_0031.JPG

HNI_0032.JPG

HNI_0033.JPG

HNI_0030.JPG

HNI_0029.JPG

HNI_0035.JPG

HNI_0037.JPG

HNI_0039.JPG

And here are the path designs I've made for Glendale and how I've used them :D

I really like the path tiles, mori girl dress, and mauve dress! Great job :D I actually might use one of those path tiles in my town, so ty for posting them!

I really like the path tiles, mori girl dress, and mauve dress! Great job :D I actually might use one of those path tiles in my town, so ty for posting them!

Let me know if you use any of my path designs! I'd love to visit your dream address ^.^ I'm also glad you like my dresses! I might post a few more later today!

These are AWESOME Miii! I've never used qr codes in ac:nl but definitely have to for these gorgeous dresses!! I adore that blue beaded belt one, gothic lolita recolour, the bow dresses, that strapless one you made as requested, and those paths especially. You've just inspired me to consider laying down paths in my towns, something I didn't think would ever happen!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and that mori girl dress is just fabulous, as is the mauve one. I'd love them in real life too!

Last edited:
These are AWESOME Miii! I've never used qr codes in ac:nl but definitely have to for these gorgeous dresses!! I adore that blue beaded belt one, gothic lolita recolour, the bow dresses, that strapless one you made as requested, and those paths especially. You've just inspired me to consider laying down paths in my towns, something I didn't think would ever happen!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and that mori girl dress is just fabulous, as is the mauve one. I'd love them in real life too!

I'm so happy to hear you like my designs! I'm stuck with a dumb perma-smile on my face xD I'll be sure to visit your dream address, too!

Wow Your designs are awesome. I really love them. I was wondering though, I have been trying to find some Designers to display their designs in my ables sisters because I dont like how plain the displays are of designs that come with the Shop. I used to display my own but Ive picked a path that takes up All my design space. Would you be whiling to display some of your designs?
And may I choose which ones?

Last edited:
Back