• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Clothing Miii's Fancy Fashion :D

Wow Your designs are awesome. I really love them. I was wondering though, I have been trying to find some Designers to display their designs in my ables sisters because I dont like how plain the displays are of designs that come with the Shop. I used to display my own but Ive picked a path that takes up All my design space. Would you be whiling to display some of your designs?
And may I choose which ones?

Sure ^.^ pick whichever ones you want! I'll add you now and visit when you're ready. I might have to make more than one trip, though, because different characters have different designs. The blue bow dress, red dress, mori girl dress, under water shirt, and mauve dress are on my other 3 characters, while the rest are on my mayor.

Last edited:
Can you display the Frilly dress, The Firefly shirt, the pink shirt, the big bow shirt,
The coral shirt and pleated shirt? My gates open By the way

Last edited:
Which version of the frilly dress do you want? The pink and blue version or the recolored white and peachy pink version?

Let me know if you use any of my path designs! I'd love to visit your dream address ^.^ I'm also glad you like my dresses! I might post a few more later today!

I tried to incorporate the brown one with my brick paths, but unfortunately it blends too much :c it really is gorgeous, though! I don't have a dream address yet, but I visited yours earlier. Your town is lovely :)

Made a new brick path c: I used 3 different shades of brown for the brick itself to try and make it look a little more textured and a little less flat. I'm not sure I'll keep it in my town, but I thought I'd post it anyway.

HNI_0089.JPG

HNI_0078.JPG

HNI_0077.JPG

HNI_0079.JPG

HNI_0080.JPG

HNI_0081.JPG

HNI_0082.JPG

HNI_0083.JPG

HNI_0084.JPG

HNI_0085.JPG

Last edited:
awh thank you for sharing these with me when you visited!!! I love so much <3 so glad everyone can enjoy these

I'm working on some fall/ winter outfits :3 I'll be posting them in the next few days along with another brick path I made.

Last edited:
I finally made my new character and unlocked the ability to make QR codes :3

HNI_0006.JPG
HNI_0007.JPG
HNI_0008.JPG
HNI_0009.JPG

HNI_0021.JPG

- - - Post Merge - - -

HNI_0002.JPG
HNI_0003.JPG
HNI_0004.JPG
HNI_0005.JPG

HNI_0020.JPG

- - - Post Merge - - -

HNI_0098.JPG
HNI_0099.JPG
HNI_0100.JPG
HNI_0001.JPG

HNI_0019.JPG

Wow, your designs are gorgeous! You have some really innovative ideas that have me inspired to start designing again myself! I've been on a pretty long haitus from Animal Crossing until recently, but now I'm real excited to see what I can come up with at the Able Sisters!

As a sidenote, I found it somewhat difficult to browse your creations by searching the topic--on my design thread I have different designs separated out into spoilers on the first post and just edit them in whenever I make new ones, then post to let everyone know what's new! I mean you don't have to do that or anything but I thought I'd throw the idea out there.

Keep up the amazing work~

Wow, your designs are gorgeous! You have some really innovative ideas that have me inspired to start designing again myself! I've been on a pretty long haitus from Animal Crossing until recently, but now I'm real excited to see what I can come up with at the Able Sisters!

As a sidenote, I found it somewhat difficult to browse your creations by searching the topic--on my design thread I have different designs separated out into spoilers on the first post and just edit them in whenever I make new ones, then post to let everyone know what's new! I mean you don't have to do that or anything but I thought I'd throw the idea out there.

Keep up the amazing work~

I'm glad you like my stuff! ^.^ I'll have to check your thread out, too. I probably do need to sort these better lol but I'm a pleb and I know how to do spoilers v.v

Back