• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Miitopia Switch Demo/Full Game Discussion

I'm at the point where I'm building my 2nd team. Ugh, what a pain to do this. But I can't leave my first group in the Dark Lord's clutches.

Finally, I'm done with Chapter 4. 🥳 What a ride. But I'm definitely continuing to play this game. I don't feel it's over yet! Here are a few screenshots and thoughts to celebrate. 😊

miitopia-dragon-smol.jpg

I was excited to see a dragon. I like dragons. Every RPG needs a dragon!
miitopia-10memberparty-smol.jpg

A 10-member party at last. I'm going to enjoy mixing different miis for different quests. It's going to be so much fun. For me, the game is all about the mii interactions. I don't get tired of watching them. My all-chibi party has (Fire Emblem: Three Houses) Sylvain, Felix and Caspar, (Jujutsu Kaisen) Gojo, Fushiguro and Itadori, and Mephisto (Ao no Exorcist), Sanji (One Piece) and Reno (FF7). All characters I love.
miitopia-fishingrenowithethan-smol.jpg

Outings are so amusing. I enjoy the variety. This fishing one has such a pretty background! And I'm not sure if it's based on the personalities of the miis or if it's all random, but I love that there are different ways an outing to the same location could play out. It makes me wonder if I'd be able to see all of the different scenarios. (My party miis are not of every personality. Maybe I should change that... ? )
miitopia-withraymondcleric-ray.jpg

Notice... Raymond? 😅 I made a few AC miis but I didn't use any for my party, so the game gives whatever "free" miis I have random roles. Raymond gave me my first quest at the Travelers' Hub.

Can't wait to jump back into the game!

UPDATED: June 9

I finished the game! The credits rolled! 🥳🥳🥳
miitopia-webeatthegame.jpg

I'll still be playing Miitopia because I've not unlocked the last two secret jobs. Also, I will miss my miis if I stopped playing. A new Tomodachi Life may or may not get released, but at least I have this game to play with my miis. 😊

Last edited:
I bought the game Sunday night.

I spent 16 hours straight on it yesterday.

I really want work to end so I can go back on.

Not been this hooked on a game since new horizons came out.

Not been this hooked on a game since new horizons came out.
VOUCH. I got Miitopia for my birthday and I absolutely love it. I never played the original on the 3DS (which I heard was good) and how beefed up the mii editor is on Miitopia got my attention, and no surprise I did abuse the heck out of it when I first started playing. It's definitely a lighthearted game which I like, I'm not super into RPGs so I find there not being an overwhelming amount of story and lore perfectly fine.

I got this game last month, and it is addicting as heck. I used the Kind personality for my Mii. For Chapter 1, I was a Pop Star, for Chapter 2, I was a Chef, and for Chapters 3 and 4, I am a Flower.

I have made it to the Darker Lord, so I have just been spending a lot of time grinding for EXP and making my Miis more strong and powerful.

Sadly I don't have any screenshots, since I only know how to send them to my phone and not my laptop, which I am on right now, so I will just list the other nine members of my team. If anyone is still interesting in this thread, I MIGHT (I don't wanna make any promises) post a screenshot(s) of my squad later on.

Chapter 1:
Mousse (Papa Louie)
Whippa (Papa Louie)
Creighton Styles (Cooking Diary)

Chapter 2:
Radlynn (Papa Louie)
Sarge Fan (Papa Louie)
Skye (an OC of mine)

Chapter 3:
Gill (Finding Nemo)
Marlin (Finding Nemo)
Dory (Finding Nemo)

I made my horse a unicorn with a pink color scheme, and her name is Pinkie ^_^

I beat the game recently so I'll post the some noteable roles

Dark Lord: Larry Butz (Ace Attorney)
Great Sage: The Judge (Ace Attorney)
King of Greenhorne: Hifumi Yamada (Danganronpa)
Princess: Gudako (Fate Grand Order Learning with Manga)
Prince of Neksdor: Gilgamesh (Fate)
Genie: Qtaro (Your Turn to Die)
Fairy trio: Faires of Light (Touhou)

Now for my crew:
1st area:
Asuka (Senran Kagura)
Reimu Hakurei (Touhou)
Adauchi (Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea)

2nd Area:
Yosafire (The Grey Garden)
Hans Christain Andersen (Fate series)
Orin (Touhou)

3rd area:
Wadanohara (Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea)
Polnareff (Jojo's Bizzare Adventure)
Hayate (indie V-tuber)

I have made one postgame Mii which is Oda Nobunaga from Fate

What do you think of the story. I didn't finish the demo because it seemed so chedsy. I'm going to steal your faces....

I know a lot of people liked the game as a whole.

What do you think of the story. I didn't finish the demo because it seemed so chedsy. I'm going to steal your faces....

I know a lot of people liked the game as a whole.
I'm wondering this too! Is the story good? How's the game like? Is it worth its price tag? I really loved Tomodachi Life so I was wondering if I'd like this game too.

I'm wondering this too! Is the story good? How's the game like? Is it worth its price tag? I really loved Tomodachi Life so I was wondering if I'd like this game too.

I really liked the game. The story is cheesy but interesting enough and suits the silliness of the game. I liked Tomodachi Life at first but it quickly got boring for me. Miitopia didn't. I've played it twice now. First the 3DS version and now Switch and I had just as much fun if not more playing it again with different mii characters. If you played the free demo and had fun it's worth a go but it all depends on your opinion as most people either love or don't care for the game.

Back