🌻Milk’s Commission Page💫 RLC [OPEN]/TBT [CLOSED] [Pinglist open!]

Just wanted to say for all my commissioners on my list rn that I might finish these up a little bit slower than usually since I’m also doing challenges for the fair, ty for your patients in advance ><

Just wanted to say for all my commissioners on my list rn that I might finish these up a little bit slower than usually since I’m also doing challenges for the fair, ty for your patients in advance ><
Take all the time you need. :)

May I be added to the pinglist for if Non-RLC ever opens up again? Your art is to die for and I want more 👁👁

And don't rush yourself with your art!!!! Be kind to yourself and have fun doing what you do.

May I be added to the pinglist for if Non-RLC ever opens up again? Your art is to die for and I want more 👁👁

And don't rush yourself with your art!!!! Be kind to yourself and have fun doing what you do.
Ofc!! And tysm I appreciate it ❤️❤️❤️
Post automatically merged:

Finished commission for @sleepserum
I love this one! The vibes are immaculate 😔❤️ And the dress was really fun to draw!
04834441-D255-4E61-9FCC-F418C3FDDC73.jpeg

Last edited:
Finished commissions for @Ace Marvel 💜
I love how these turned out! Also highly considering adding my simple/doll style back since I miss drawing in it ;u;
6BC01FB1-37D5-4028-A74D-53C65A2BD467.jpeg
A4712AB4-8DF9-4E17-A984-C6EA89BB92AC.jpeg

Quick question! I'm not exactly where this would fall, but would you do anything like your pfp? I know your rules say bust are single only, so if it does fall under that category, feel free to let me know! I was just curious because your pfp is super adorable 🥺

Quick question! I'm not exactly where this would fall, but would you do anything like your pfp? I know your rules say bust are single only, so if it does fall under that category, feel free to let me know! I was just curious because your pfp is super adorable 🥺
Ty for the interest! I’m actually going to redo store so I’m open to just about any request even if it’s not on my store page ^^
I can definitely draw you something like my pfp with 1 or 2 characters!
Also ty for the compliment ❤

Ty for the interest! I’m actually going to redo store so I’m open to just about any request even if it’s not on my store page ^^
I can definitely draw you something like my pfp with 1 or 2 characters!
Also ty for the compliment ❤

Oooh, that's so great!! Would you be able to give a ballpark price for a 2 character version like your pfp then? In both RLC and TBT, if possible? (I'd love to throw some RLC at you 🥺 but I may have to split payment so I'm asking for both haha)

Oooh, that's so great!! Would you be able to give a ballpark price for a 2 character version like your pfp then? In both RLC and TBT, if possible? (I'd love to throw some RLC at you 🥺 but I may have to split payment so I'm asking for both haha)
Honestly these chibis are really easy for me to do/finish so the prices would stay the same; $10 for 2 characters or 200 tbt for 2 characters!
If you’d like to split the payment I’m totally cool with that too ^^

Honestly these chibis are really easy for me to do/finish so the prices would stay the same; $10 for 2 characters or 200 tbt for 2 characters!
If you’d like to split the payment I’m totally cool with that too ^^
Oh that's great!! I actually think I will split it if that's okay! (I might be able to get you some stuff on your wishlist, too, but I'd have to look >3c)

As for where that leaves me with waiting, I know I'm skirting right down the middle of the open slots/closed slots xD, so if you need me on the pinglist, I'm fine with that!

Oh that's great!! I actually think I will split it if that's okay! (I might be able to get you some stuff on your wishlist, too, but I'd have to look >3c)

As for where that leaves me with waiting, I know I'm skirting right down the middle of the open slots/closed slots xD, so if you need me on the pinglist, I'm fine with that!
A few of my rlc commissions are mixed with other payment types so I’ll just put you on my RLC list! You can leave your commission form whenever you’re ready!

A few of my rlc commissions are mixed with other payment types so I’ll just put you on my RLC list! You can leave your commission form whenever you’re ready!
Awesome, I'm so excited eifojfs

Thank you so much again <33

EDIT:

okay here I am 🥺

Style: Bust? PFP-style? As discussed? X'D
Single/Couple: Couple
Character(s): My OCs! Will send in DM because they're all under discord links and I don't wanna post a bunch of links here, if that's okay!
Background (or none/transparent): Transparent
Extra (Pose Reference, etc.): N/A
Payment: 50/50 RLC and TBT! ($5 RLC/100 TBT)

Last edited:
Awesome, I'm so excited eifojfs

Thank you so much again <33

EDIT:

okay here I am 🥺

Style: Bust? PFP-style? As discussed? X'D
Single/Couple: Couple
Character(s): My OCs! Will send in DM because they're all under discord links and I don't wanna post a bunch of links here, if that's okay!
Background (or none/transparent): Transparent
Extra (Pose Reference, etc.): N/A
Payment: 50/50 RLC and TBT! ($5 RLC/100 TBT)
Accepted >< ❤️

Finished commission for @HungryForCereal ^^
Loved doing this one ❤🥺
Also! Tomorrow I’m starting school again so commissions will be slowing down in terms of how fast I complete them but I will get them all done asap! I only ask for your patients ><
53EDA686-E819-4CB4-A22B-59B3249FB167.jpeg

Hi guys! It’s late but I wanted to put an update for my commissioners:
I am still working on my commissions, things have really slowed down with school and I seriously want to apologize. I lose motivation quickly because of my schoolwork but I am definitely doing my best to get through my commissions list!! Thank you sm for your patients

Back