🌻Milk’s Commission Page💫 RLC [OPEN]/TBT [CLOSED] [Pinglist open!]

Style: Full body
Single/Couple: Single
Character(s):
Background (or none/transparent): waves/ water theme
Extra (Pose Reference, etc.): up to you :)
Payment: 125 tbt, fish drying rack, fish print, stack of large star frags and 2 mush parasols
together, that should be 300tbt, boa blouson, 5 stacks of iton, 10 stacks of wood, fish drying rack, fish print, stack of large star frags and 2 mush parasols :)
Alrighty! These are such nice island reps btw ^^

Just wanted to post a little update for my next Commission batch, I won’t be starting for a few days, I really want to catch up on my other art trades/projects and want to take a little break before jumping back into commissions ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ

Thank you for understanding 💞

Have I mentioned how much I love doing detailed commissions??
Because I do :^)
For @punctuallyAbsent ! This was so fun! I will be starting my new batch soon!
D70767D1-0FA2-4675-99F7-226A67051000.jpeg

Single/Couple: Couple
Character(s):
24304922_EXypYWDy4BFl0eu.png
cyd.c76eb89.png
Background (or none/transparent): Leave it to artist!
Extra (Pose Reference, etc.):
Maybe something back to back or another cool badass pose 🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️
12994d92172dbdea2d18a6d722712ae3.jpg
Payment: RLC!

Single/Couple: Couple
Character(s):
24304922_EXypYWDy4BFl0eu.png
cyd.c76eb89.png
Background (or none/transparent): Leave it to artist!
Extra (Pose Reference, etc.):
Maybe something back to back or another cool badass pose 🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️
12994d92172dbdea2d18a6d722712ae3.jpg
Payment: RLC!
Cyd matches the aesthetic of your character so well-
Ty for commissioning again ❤️

HE DOES 💕
(hope you enjoy drawing an elephant 👀 )
I blame you for all the commissions lol! Why do I love your art soooo much?! 😭💚😭💚
Ahh I seriously appreciate it tho!! Tysm for being such an awesome commissioner (◡‿◡✿)

i finally have proper references so here i am hehe

Style: bust
Single/Couple: single
Character(s): my oc!
Background (or none/transparent): a sun motif of some sorts,, i couldnt find a proper ref online so i drew my own 🤧🤧 hopefully that makes sense?
DrWVavq.png
Extra (Pose Reference, etc.): up to your artistic creativity!
Payment: rlc!

thanks for the consideration; your art is literally dreamy 🥺🥺

i finally have proper references so here i am hehe

Style: bust
Single/Couple: single
Character(s): my oc!
Background (or none/transparent): a sun motif of some sorts,, i couldnt find a proper ref online so i drew my own 🤧🤧hopefully that makes sense?
DrWVavq.png
Extra (Pose Reference, etc.): up to your artistic creativity!
Payment: rlc!

thanks for the consideration; your art is literally dreamy 🥺🥺
Ahh tysm! Accepted ofc ^^

Finished commissions for @sleepserum
I loved doing these 3 commissions!! The poses and everything.
tw for light gore/blood/bruises/wounds. Nothing too crazy but plz be careful if viewing!! I’d never want to trigger anyone. I have them linked below instead of imbedded, just in case!

Single/Couple: couple 3/4
Character(s): him x him
Background (or none/transparent): same as the background of the ref below. but outside of the window, i want cedar trees and a few leaves being blown by the wind. on the seat of the train, could you draw a bento box with the content already eaten with wooden chopsticks left out ? yes, this is very specific lol
Extra (Pose Reference, etc.): ref. girl being the the trainer and boy being the island rep. both with their eyes closed, asleep and smiling
pose 2: ref: girl being the island rep and guy being the pkm trainer.
ill decide on which post to finalise after seeing the sketch because what i imagine can be different from what you will draw so ill pick whichever is nicer haha
Payment: mix of wishlist items & rlc

Last edited:
Single/Couple: couple 3/4
Character(s): him x him
Background (or none/transparent): same as the background of the ref below. but outside of the window, i want cedar trees and a few leaves being blown by the wind. on the seat of the train, could you draw a bento box with the content already eaten with wooden chopsticks left out ? yes, this is very specific lol
Extra (Pose Reference, etc.): ref. girl being the the trainer and boy being the island rep. both with their eyes closed, asleep and smiling
pose 2: ref: girl being the island rep and guy being the pkm trainer.
ill decide on which post to finalise after seeing the sketch because what i imagine can be different from what you will draw so ill pick whichever is nicer haha
Payment: mix of wishlist items & rlc
Accepted ^^ this is a cute commission!

Back