🌻Milk’s Commission Page💫 RLC [OPEN]/TBT [CLOSED] [Pinglist open!]

Finished commissions for @MayorMelony !!
07D7F251-112A-4328-B24F-9680064B43CB.jpeg
AF8C0C01-E17D-453F-BF4A-D0BED09E38BF.jpeg

Single or Couple: Single!
Character(s): The Bunny Anthro if possible! Maybe in the pink and green dress you did my single comission in before! ^D^
Payment:
100 NMT's still good?
Other/Extra:
Up to you! I trust you! ^3^ It'd be great if she could be holding or have a pink tsuchinoko in the comission to match my town!
Post automatically merged:

Finished commissions for @Feferily ! I love the designs of the anthros ☺
Also because I hadn't commented here yet but... *the softest gasp* These are the best and they made me so so so so so happy and I wanna comission all of them again! <3

Single or Couple: Single!
Character(s): The Bunny Anthro if possible! Maybe in the pink and green dress you did my single comission in before! ^D^
Payment: 100 NMT's still good?
Other/Extra: Up to you! I trust you! ^3^ It'd be great if she could be holding or have a pink tsuchinoko in the comission to match my town!

Also because I hadn't commented here yet but... *the softest gasp* These are the best and they made me so so so so so happy and I wanna comission all of them again! <3
Your so sweet ;u; definitely adding to my list, I really love drawing your characters 💖

Single or Couple: Couple
Character(s): My rep with Raymond please!
Payment: 150 TBT
Other/Extra: If you could get me to be wearing a purple yukata instead of white, with maybe a zen type background?

Attachments

• 671A9308-08AC-445C-B97E-FA865F42899C.jpeg
    671A9308-08AC-445C-B97E-FA865F42899C.jpeg
    43.1 KB · Views: 61
  • 604B6959-0C41-41F7-80F9-707475794FDB.jpeg
    604B6959-0C41-41F7-80F9-707475794FDB.jpeg
    98 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Single or Couple: Couple i think?
Character(s): My rep below holding Raymond plush pls
Other/Extra: If you could get me to be wearing a purple yukata instead of white, with maybe a zen type background?
Okie! Added to my commission list ^^

Single or Couple: single
Character(s): https://toyhou.se/6465003.islander-ariane - the first outfit please
Payment: 400 tbt? i hope it's enough let me know if not ♥
Other/Extra: i would love for the background to be light yellow. my island loves flowers, if you feel like incorporating some? :blush:

thanks for considering and pinging me ^^
Added to my list!

Character(s): my resident rep. and Pierre <:
Payment: 100 nmt
Other/Extra: pierre booping my character’s nose would be super cute 🥺 Idk about the background, but anything circus related would be cool! (sorry for posting this again pokwnajsiw)
BCD1E95C-D845-4E9C-98B9-41657BFF2237.jpeg

Character(s): my resident rep. and Pierre <:
Payment: 100 nmt
Other/Extra: pierre booping my character’s nose would be super cute 🥺 Idk about the background, but anything circus related would be cool! (sorry for posting this again pokwnajsiw)
View attachment 266294
Nah it’s alright! Added to my list ^^

Character(s): My rep with Raymond please!
Hey I decided I love your couple drawing you did for MayorMelony so instaed of me holding a plush of Raymond I’d like him as a small character instead if that’s ok? Thank you! I love your art💜

I'm not sure if you're open to ppl not on the pinglist, but I would love to apply! If the spots are only for the pinglist plz ignore this!!
Character(s): [ref1] [ref2]
Payment: 400tbt
Other/Extra: could she have a little black raven with red eyes flying next to her?
thanks for considering!!

Last edited:
Hey I decided I love your couple drawing you did for MayorMelony so instaed of me holding a plush of Raymond I’d like him as a small character instead if that’s ok? Thank you! I love your art💜
Sure thing ^^ and ty 💞

I'm not sure if you're open to ppl not on thre pinglist, but I would love to apply! If the spots are only four thre pinglist plz ignore this!!
Character(s):
Payment: 400tbt
Other/Extra: thanks for considering!!
Ahh dw my pinglist is open to everyone! Added!

Back