Single or Couple: Couple
Character(s): Molly the duck and Mayor Delilah

Payment: 150 tbt, or I will gladly pay more! c:
Added!
Post automatically merged:

Single or Couple: Single!
Character(s): Reference Here
Payment: 250 TBT
Other/Extra: She can be drawn with hair down or up, the basic premise is that she's always smiling and happy. If drawn with hair down, it's more so straight and wavy at the ends~ Instead of a halo, could it be pink cosmos in her hair? And would you be able to draw her with the mom's plushie like in the reference? :) Thank you so much for considering!!
Added!
Post automatically merged:

hey, do you do busts?
Yea I can do busts ^^

I’m so glad you accepted me, your art style is so cute btw 🥺

Should I send you the tbt now, or when it’s done? Either of those in not a problem for me ^^

Omg dangggg missed it again :c is it just me cuz im not getting notifs when i get mentioned:eek:

Omg dangggg missed it again :c is it just me cuz im not getting notifs when i get mentioned:eek:
Awh I’m sorry :c I don’t plan on closing my commissions any time soon so hopefully you’ll get in next time! It shows me that I’m mentioning the people on my pinglist so I don’t understand why you aren’t being sent notifications :/

Awh I’m sorry :c I don’t plan on closing my commissions any time soon so hopefully you’ll get in next time! It shows me that I’m mentioning the people on my pinglist so I don’t understand why you aren’t being sent notifications :/
Ahhhh no need for you to apologise!!! Sorry if that sounded aggressive!! That wasn't my intention!! I'm happy to wait for another opening! Please take ur time and no rush!!! I think it might be a system thing ill have to check :3

Ahh I wasn’t taking it the wrong way! I just wanna be sure the people on my pinglist get a fair chance 💕

Finished commission for @ericacrossin !
Gonna start my next batch of commissions tomorrow 💞💞
8D84371A-561F-49DD-BC05-2839D80DBD92.jpeg

Last edited:
Quick update: I’m on my last commission for this group and I’m going to be taking a short break afterwards! Probably a few days ^^. I’m going to be changing the style because tbh I’m tired of drawing in this doll one and don’t want to lose my others! I’m already working on an example piece, it’s still cartoony but more up my speed. I’m going to change the pricing as well, since y’all are very generous with your nmts I have more than enough right now! I’m still allowing people to be added to my pinglist, just ask even if you’ve already commissioned! And if anyone would like to he removed from the pinglist please let me know 💞💞

aaaa COULD i get a slot ;_; ill edit in a min!

EDIT:
Single or Couple: Single!
Character(s):
EX8N6WDUcAEFfHi.jpeg
EX8N6WOVAAAMbFZ.jpeg

Payment: x2 Nova light, x2 Mush tables, x3 iron nugget stack, 1million bells & 50 tbt!
Other/Extra:
im generally looking for a witchy mood for my character, id like a smirk or a mischievous expression, also as decorations (if you're gonna do any!) anything fall/halloween related - pumpkins, leaves, ghosts, acorns, stuff like this!
Let me know if it's fine and thanks!

Last edited:
Back