Bells
Switch
5772-1536-0509
Green Moon Jellyfish
Silver Moon Jellyfish
Magical Fireworks
Yellow Star Fragment
Green Star Fragment
I’ve been meaning to make an art dump thread but never got around to it till now, I kinda just wanna talk about my characters cause I don’t really know where else to do it lol.
If anyone wants to draw my characters feel free to do so!
Also please leave replies in the threads! I love hearing feedback and answering questions about my ocs, even if its questions abt what their favorite food is, it helps me build on their character❤
🌻 Commission thread! 💫
I’ll post actual art in the replies!
Post automatically merged:

So I just recently (yesterday) made these new characters! The setting is medieval times but in a fairytale/mystical world! Some of the people/creatures are humans, elves, orcs, animal hybrids, etc. really any mystical creature is probably in this world lol.
This family is my main focus right since I just made em!
A86CA69F-2B72-431D-A2F4-854028A49BA7.jpeg

7003368C-E814-4B71-B429-35F8B338C92A.jpeg
F4550A4A-3309-41F8-8454-7CCEC4CABD4C.jpeg
Valentine (Val) is a pure bred Elf, she works jobs in her guild so she’s usually away on business but does her best to see her family as often as possible, Elly doesn’t really like how often Val is in danger but it’s the main income and Val loves her job. I feel like she’d wield daggers but I’m not totally sure yet skjdfk
Eleanor (Elly) is a demon/cow hybrid (weird mix but I love how she looks sjsjdj) she owns a little bar and gets into fights a lot. She doesn’t start them but she’s often made a target because of her meek behavior. In contrast to her shy demeanor, she can get powerful (she has to work her power up) because of her demon heritage but hates using it because it leaves her in a coma like state and often has devastating after effects on her surroundings. But she won’t hesitate if anyone tries to harm Peri (super momma bear mode!)
Periwinkle (Peri) is their baby born from magic! She has both her mothers’ DNA (ty magic!) and was carried by Elly. I don’t have much to write about her since she’s just a baby but she’s super clumsy and her little hooves make a clacking noise every time she steps. She calls Elly Mama and Val Ma. She hates being ignored and loves being carried around!

Last edited:
Peachy! What?! I freaking love Elly's design! Val look super cool and bad ass, her outfit kinda reminds me of a mix of toreador and pirate (I get huge Westley vibes from her and I love it!). Since Elly is part demon I'm guessing she's actually pretty strong! (I just read your info on them... I need to read before I comment lol). Question, is Val a big softie? I feel like deep down she is (with her family ofc).

This seems fitting 👀

Also, why do I feel like Peri holds the answers to the universe? 👀

oiwjrhe im in lov with elly’s design and the whole demon / cow hybrid thing <3 val looks badass and peri is precious and - that teddy bear awh

and woah, youre only 16 q___q im 18 and can barely draw a stick figure :’(

Peachy! What?! I freaking love Elly's design! Val look super cool and bad ass, her outfit kinda reminds me of a mix of toreador and pirate (I get huge Westley vibes from her and I love it!). Since Elly is part demon I'm guessing she's actually pretty strong! (I just read your info on them... I need to read before I comment lol). Question, is Val a big softie? I feel like deep down she is (with her family ofc).

This seems fitting 👀

Also, why do I feel like Peri holds the answers to the universe? 👀
Maybe peri does-

I’m gonna be completely honest I was inspired by bardcore music to make this JAJFJD
Like the Creep cover by Hildegard von Blingin’ completely inspired me to make Elly!

Val is completely soft when it comes to her family, totally whipped for the both of them. She’s definitely the character with an aloof public appearance but complete fluffy mush for her family!!

watching and bookmarking this thread because im already loving these ocs!! elly has such a cute design i love her 🥺🥺
Ahhh tysm!!! It makes me so happy that people like my ocs :,) ❤️

oiwjrhe im in lov with elly’s design and the whole demon / cow hybrid thing <3 val looks badass and peri is precious and - that teddy bear awh

and woah, youre only 16 q___q im 18 and can barely draw a stick figure :’(
All this Elly love!! She’s definitely become one of my favorite oc design ^^
Ah ty, it’s just a l o t of trail and error when it comes to art skdjfj

I just found out about barcore music like 2 days ago and I'm hooketh lol I love both instrumental and lyrics versions!
DUDE I love Hildegard's 'Pumped Up Kicks' and 'Jolene' renditions, I still need to listen to 'Creep', it's really cool to see where you drew you inspo from!

I'm curious to know how Elly and Val met and how they came about the decision of having a little one? Can't wait to see what happens! Are you planning on going into depth about their background or are you going to focus on different characters OC's?

I just found out about barcore music like 2 days ago and I'm hooketh lol I love both instrumental and lyrics versions!
DUDE I love Hildegard's 'Pumped Up Kicks' and 'Jolene' renditions, I still need to listen to 'Creep', it's really cool to see where you drew you inspo from!

I'm curious to know how Elly and Val met and how they came about the decision of having a little one? Can't wait to see what happens! Are you planning on going into depth about their background or are you going to focus on different characters OC's?
Yep, definitely gonna go in depth! I’ll probably be adding more characters as well, like the witch that helps them have Peri ^-^ I do have different main OCs but I’ll mainly be focusing on my little medieval family for now!

I'd love to draw Elly sometime when I'm finished with some drawings! It might not be the best but I'd like to try for some practice.
aw dude go for it! I’d love to see it whenever you get around to drawing her ❤️

PERI IS SO CUTE????? BABY???????
Her hand,,,, so smol,,,,,
I vibe so hard with all of them, thank you for blessing this part of the forum with your ocs and art 🥰 💞

PERI IS SO CUTE????? BABY???????
Her hand,,,, so smol,,,,,
I vibe so hard with all of them, thank you for blessing this part of the forum with your ocs and art 🥰 💞
Peri’s tiny baby hand is probably my favorite thing I’ve drawn-
Tysm 🥺❤️

your art is so cute 🥺🖤
Ty!! 💞

I’m literally just going to be rambling here so sorry in advance if this post gets too long!!

Anyways yesterday I went back and made full bodies of my little family! I also changed Val’s design a little bit, I made her leaner and more toned. I think I’m going make this world more like Zelda and fire emblem do rather than traditional medieval (mostly because my gf said Elly looked like Zelda in her formal wear-). Later today I’m planning on drawing up some more characters like Peri’s grandparents, Val’s best friend/co-worker, and some extra side characters ^.^. I don’t think I’ll give this world a proper story just yet because I can’t come up with story plots very well so I’ll stick with making oneshots! Though I will be making Val and Ellys backstory soon! If anyone has scenarios that they’d like to see lmk so I can have some ideas to draw from for later 🥺

Valentine
B4343CF3-8560-45C4-97FC-0F3D3E2A9819.jpeg

Tall (5’11 ft / 180.34 cm)
28 years old
Lean, tone build; broad shoulders, long legs, defined arms
I forgot to add this to the drawing but she’s got one big scar running down her chest and one little scar on the side of her face! She’s got a lot more on her back and her hands/arms.
Has long, skinny elf ears; a trait found in all pure bred elves
Her eyes are a light green and her hair is a muted lavender
She has 3 piercings; one on her ear lobes, one close to the tip of her ears, and one bull-ring piercing
Wields her Grandfather’s long sword, which is a family heirloom. It’s passed down to worthy family members

Eleanor
44C18B07-EFEF-4A2F-A48A-1729FC152CAF.jpeg

Average height (5’5 ft / 165.1 cm)
25 years old
Average build; not a lot of muscle definition, fairly soft
Her cow ears are soft and fla around when she moves. Imagine her ears slapping her face whenever she turns her head too quickly.
The horns, teeth, and tail are traits from her demon mother.
Her hair is thigh length and is a dull sea blueher eyes are a redish-brown.
She has 3 sets of piercings as well, they run across her ears.

Periwinkle
434C2075-908C-4F3C-B1DB-5517BB5D933A.jpeg

Idk how tall babies are lol
1 year old, though I might age her up from time to time!
Soft and chubby! One healthy baby uwu
The cow hybrid traits are far more dominant in her than the demon or elf.
Her hands/feet are cow hooves, she likes the clacking noise they make!
Her ears are also very floppy and a bit too big for her head, she sometimes loses her balance because of them.
She has heterochromia, one eye is redish-brown and the other is light green. Her hair is a mix of Elly’s and Val’s own hair colors.
I think I’m gonna make a toyhouse to write all their characters descriptions, like familial background and stuff ^^

Last edited:
I wonder if Peri is going to looks more like Val as she grows older of is she's going to retain Elly's looks 👀
I think rn I'm the most excited for their backstory and the witch that helped them have bby Peri 💗 (is she good? bad? are they forever in debt to her? aahhhh so many possibilities!)
As far as scenarios go I think I'd be cool to see Val in action and Elly working in her bar (yes, I do expect the bar's name to be a cow pun lol jk jk)

I wonder if Peri is going to looks more like Val as she grows older of is she's going to retain Elly's looks 👀
I think rn I'm the most excited for their backstory and the witch that helped them have bby Peri 💗 (is she good? bad? are they forever in debt to her? aahhhh so many possibilities!)
As far as scenarios go I think I'd be cool to see Val in action and Elly working in her bar (yes, I do expect the bar's name to be a cow pun lol jk jk)
A cow pun will be included somewhere-
I haven’t decided who I want peri to look more like yet!! >< I do know that I want her to have Val’s height but I haven’t thought of her personality or physical features yet!
I am planning on drawing Val in different fighting scenes since that is a big part of her character and I’ll definitely draw Elly working a regular day at her bar!

Back