• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Minda Siggeh II

Tyler

Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Cake
minda2.png

C & C
I can change anything if needed.

Its just not that vissually apealling... I would have the wolf render stick out more (Inside the sig, I don't mean escaping the borders) and the left render not blend in with the BG.

I don't know I like it. I really like the coloring to it, and the text isn't horrible.

Propaganda Man said:
Its just not that vissually apealling... I would have the wolf render stick out more (Inside the sig, I don't mean escaping the borders) and the left render not blend in with the BG.
Well the thing is I know what you mean except these aren't renders. I downloaded a brush pac with a bunch of Nintendo Characters, so they're all brushes.

I might be able to do something like that, though.

However I can make the left render not blend in though.

OddCrazyMe said:
Propaganda Man said:
Well the thing is I know what you mean except these aren't renders. I downloaded a brush pac with a bunch of Nintendo Characters, so they're all brushes.

Do the same for the right, if you look at it's nose you see the BG

Where did you get these packs BTW?

Propaganda Man said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Propaganda Man said:

Do the same for the right, if you look at it's nose you see the BG

Where did you get these packs BTW?
Okay, I'll make a second version later.

Devinart.

You need to make Wolf Link and Midna stand out more, they look really flat.

OddCrazyMe said:
Ha ha, I got that same pack.

:p

But it seems a bit dark if you ask me...Other than that its alright...

Gengar said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Ha ha, I got that same pack.

:p

But it seems a bit dark if you ask me...Other than that its alright...
Is that not what the twilight realm is?

Back