Minecraft is free

That Bell Tree Troll said:
Peekab00m said:
Peekab00m is a pretty good troll. Wanna work with me?
Im not trolling. im speaking my thoughts.
You mean you're showing us your ignorance?
No im spreading my wisdom. :wink:

Naw im just saying things. But not trolling.

Peekab00m said:
L Lawliet said:
Peekab00m said:
L Lawliet said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deepis
... Walking is being active.
>Implying walking to 1 place once is active
No the field wasn't the only place I went that day.
You're still an idiot, it's not like people who work in offices or at a desk/computer for many hours a day aren't active.

Peekab00m said:
Peekab00m said:
Peekab00m is a pretty good troll. Wanna work with me?
Im not trolling. im speaking my thoughts.

>Implying you have wisdom

if the jobs are lazy, then why are people making so much money off of them and why are they a big success?

NikoKing said:
if the jobs are lazy, then why are people making so much money off of them and why are they a big success?
Because they are greedy fat asses and should never get paid so we can get all the games we want for free.

Peekab00m said:
Peekab00m said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

YOU'RE LAZY BECAUSE YOU GO TO SCHOOL!!!!!!
I walk around in school.

Peekab00m said:
Peekab00m said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
YOU'RE LAZY BECAUSE YOU GO TO SCHOOL!!!!!!
I walk around in school.
People that work in offices walk to the bathroom.
And they walk in and out the doors everyday, to the bus stop / car park / home.

Pokeman said:
can any1 give me a ]If you have the client it automatically updates itself every time you use it.

the point is, just because you sit around in your job doesn't mean you're lazy. sure, you're not getting out, but you're still making a living and putting food on the table. not to mention, people who do programming help technology evolve so it's so much more basic and understanding. take photoshop for example, it's evolved because of the programmers at adobe who tweaked around and fixed errors.

NikoKing said:
the point is, just because you sit around in your job doesn't mean you're lazy. sure, you're not getting out, but you're still making a living and putting food on the table. not to mention, people who do programming help technology evolve so it's so much more basic and understanding. take photoshop for example, it's evolved because of the programmers at adobe who tweaked around and fixed errors.
Niko, you are crazy.
Why would you want to advance in anything?

NikoKing said:
No you're wrong, we're all lazy because we develop technology that help us live better lives.

I mean, look at those fat ********, sitting around in labs all day, developing cures for cancer???

How dare they make money without excessive physical activity.

Photography is what gets you into heaven.

FarrenTheRobot said:
NikoKing said:
Niko, you are crazy.
because uh...

oh i'm too lazy.

NikoKing said:
FarrenTheRobot said:
NikoKing said:
Niko, you are crazy.
because uh...

oh i'm too lazy.
must be that daggum rap music

Back