Minecraft is free

Peekab00m said:
Ciaran said:
Peekab00m said:
FarrenTheRobot said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Why does it cost?
Well...
When you buy things they usually... cost money.

That's how business works.
I asked why he was charging money for the game. Like why can't it just be free.
I don't know, maybe so he can actually support himself? Making the game is his job. That's how he puts food on the table.

L Lawliet said:
Peekab00m said:
L Lawliet said:
Peekab00m said:
Well you sound like a *censored.1.2* right now.
I care how?
Typical teenage girl bull*censored.2.0* is typical teenage girl bull*censored.2.0*.
Nou. I dont see why he needs to charge money on a game and not have to work to get the money where he can get a normal job and still earn money.

Peekab00m said:
L Lawliet said:
Peekab00m said:
L Lawliet said:
I care how?
Typical teenage girl bull*censored.2.0* is typical teenage girl bull*censored.2.0*.
Nou. I dont see why he needs to charge money on a game and not have to work to get the money where he can get a normal job and still earn money.
That is his job.
He makes the game, people buy the game.
It is just like if he was working for some game company, just he is self employed.

Peekab00m said:
L Lawliet said:
Peekab00m said:
L Lawliet said:
I care how?
He does work...

He made the game and still updates it...

Thats his job...

Peekab00m said:
L Lawliet said:
Peekab00m said:
L Lawliet said:
I care how?
THIS IS HIS JOB.
He is a programmer. He makes games.

Is that clear enough for you?

Ciaran said:
Peekab00m said:
L Lawliet said:
Peekab00m said:
He does work...

Thats his job...
Well then hes just lazy.

Peekab00m said:
Ciaran said:
Peekab00m said:
L Lawliet said:
He does work...

Thats his job...
Well then hes just lazy.
You should tell him this via email

Peekab00m said:
Ciaran said:
Peekab00m said:
L Lawliet said:
He does work...

Thats his job...
Well then hes just lazy.
Just lazy.
For programming a game from the ground up, selling well over 1 million copies, and still releasing weekly updates and new game modes.
Sure. He's very lazy.

Peekab00m said:
Ciaran said:
Peekab00m said:
L Lawliet said:
He does work...

Thats his job...
Well then hes just lazy.
What???

I honestly can't believe what I'm reading.

So you're saying that everyone who makes games is lazy and doesn't have a 'proper' job, so everyone at nintendo, sony, microsoft and all the 2nd and 3rd party developers????

Lol guys, we should just stop arguing with L Lawliet. He is 13 you know.

Peekab00m said:
L Lawliet said:
Peekab00m said:
L Lawliet said:
I care how?
You idiot. That is his job. That's like saying "HURRR DURR WHY DO PEOPLE CHARGE MONEY FOR STUFF THEY CREATE WHY CANT THEY JUST GIVE TO US IT FOR FREE HURRR DURRR".

L Lawliet said:
Peekab00m said:
L Lawliet said:
Peekab00m said:
You idiot. That is his job. That's like saying "HURRR DURR WHY DO PEOPLE CHARGE MONEY FOR STUFF THEY CREATE WHY CANT THEY JUST GIVE TO US IT FOR FREE HURRR DURRR".
He sits on a chair making a game. Where normal people that have jobs do stuff more active.

Hes lazy.

Peekab00m said:
Ciaran said:
Peekab00m said:
L Lawliet said:
He does work...

Thats his job...
Well then hes just lazy.
>programming being lazy and not a real job

Back