• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mini-Blog: TTing to July, A guide to Chapman

Ably.Saucey

Count your Many Blessings
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
5195-6588-2889
Orange Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Spring Sakura
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
[h=4]*I though I posted this last night, but I can't find it-saucey[/h]
I haven't made a blog post in almost 2 years, not that I had anything of value to say or was missed in anyway, but how time does fly!
I've decided to try to post at least one entry a week, just to help keep track of stuff, help me speed up my typing and tighten my grammar; lately, I've noticed that I skip words when typing or combine words so that nothing makes sense. I.E 'ready' instead of 'reading my'. Mmpth, like I said, I need practice paying attention to my words. I was reading some old posts (all 4 of them) and man, am I choppy! :/
Not to say I won't be choppy now, but this time I'm aware that I type like that and will work on making slightly longer sentences

Cascades is currently in Winter, (Toy Day in like a week, woot) because I misplaced my ds game case for months* this last winter (if anyone was wondering where I was, that's it) and I'm trying not to TT for months at a time to get back where I should be.
*I cleaned out my room, donated and threw out bags of stuff, you better believe I had to cold sweats when I couldn't find my game case, which is 3"x 2", small enough for it to fall into some box, and me miss it. I found it , finally, in my drawer o' wires n' forgotten electronics. phew.

I'm considering crawling my way back to summer so I can catch the night prowling demons, (tarantulas) enjoy summer a day at a time and see my town in some other color besides winter, I want it to be winter, when it's winter. I'll probably tt back, since it counts as one day instead of forward, BUT if I tell someone not to move, nobody should until I start again, right?
I love summer in animal crossing.
This will be my first Toy Day in Cascades, if I don't tt, I don't remember why I've never done it before in the 3ish years I've had it but there you go.
I crave green and my hibiscus and town tree.
Hibiscus would be my only bush if I could do that, I love them, I wish they're were purpley-red and white hibiscus, I hope in NH, there's more variety in colors for flowers, 5 more types of weeds are confirmed so I don't see why there won't be more variety in flora as a whole.
For example, some other summer bushes, like maybe pampas grass? or (insert extensive list of plants) or peonies.
Peonies would look great in Chapman.
Chapman, is set as a not quite antique, it's various homes are set between the turn of the century, all the way to the mid seventies. For no good reason, it just turned out that way. It's also very wild, like a frontier town, just a town that time forgot.
Pastor Bram, is around 1900's-1930's, his house is still a work in progress, his home is the church, he lives upstairs and is an aviator/architect. He's building a plane in his basement (don't ask him how he'll ever get it out ) . Deborah, is a seamstress, she's a very gracious older lady, her home is a clothing shop, and I keep moving stuff around there. Dinah's home is the cantina, I sort of regret putting my house where it is, I was planning different paths when I started and now it's way out on a weird edge. I wish we could turn around a see the sunset (hopefully in NH) that would make it better.
All in all, Chapman is coming along nicely, debating about bridge placement, but everything else rocks.
I'm even growing fond of the keister trees, (Seriously, why are the peaches upside-down?!) and triangle grass. It fits the town; peaches are a good, old fashioned fruit and the triangle grass has a....wild, natural look to it.
Perfect.
I'm trying to kick Ken out of Cascades, I like him but now that he's in town, he's just too dark for my town. I'll be moving Sylvana once he's gone. The problem, being, is that I used a card to move in Ken but will be moving in Sylvana naturally. I'll be testing different methods to get him out, I'm hoping he wont take too long, I already have Soliel, Pekoe, Carmen and Savannah as amiibo move ins, (I think, Savannah and Carmen were moved in around the same time and I can't remember how they were obtained) I'm tired just thinking about it.
I had to plot reset 286 times to get Savannah in the right spot. it took me awhile to start liking her again after that horrendous week.
Have a wonderful day/night, all!​

Back