• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

MINI-GAMES

CHR:)S

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Classic Easter Egg
It seemed pretty cool, but it's probably going to get old within a week.. The mini-games seem kind of lame.. Is it just me?

It'll be fun for a little bit, but it probably won't last..

If you want to buy items from the island or the exclusive items from Club Tortimer, you will have to play the mini-games. So unless you hate all of the items the island sells, you will be playing games for quite a while. There's a badge for them too.

I did get bored of them though, but that's because I played them so many times to get the gold badge. They're fun to play with friends.

One of the games involves players collecting fruit, and whoever gets the most wins? Or something like that... Another involves player whacking Resetii... I think. And, the games will be a bore from the start.

I figure they would get a little repetitive after a while. they should have added even more things to do with friends in your town. but im not going to complain too much.

One of the games involves players collecting fruit, and whoever gets the most wins? Or something like that... Another involves player whacking Resetii... I think. And, the games will be a bore from the start.

It's Cornimer who gets whacked. :3 The fruit game- everyone is told which fruit they must grab and how many. If one player fails to get all of their fruit, everyone loses. Everyone has to work together.

The games will be boring at the beginning, since they're all one-star games and there won't be much to choose from at first. The best game, for medal farming, is the three-star dragonfly game. It's an easy 20 medals per game, more if you play with friends and catch the most dragonflies. It's really boring after playing it 2-3 times though and it's 7 minutes long each time. X_x

They're just that, mini-games. They'll get boring after a while but I think playing them with friends will always be fun. Like Mario Party mini games.

It's Cornimer who gets whacked. :3 The fruit game- everyone is told which fruit they must grab and how many. If one player fails to get all of their fruit, everyone loses. Everyone has to work together.

The games will be boring at the beginning, since they're all one-star games and there won't be much to choose from at first. The best game, for medal farming, is the three-star dragonfly game. It's an easy 20 medals per game, more if you play with friends and catch the most dragonflies. It's really boring after playing it 2-3 times though and it's 7 minutes long each time. X_x

Lols, how typical is that? The mini-game that gets the most medals is the most boring. :p

Lols, how typical is that? The mini-game that gets the most medals is the most boring. :p

What makes it even worse, is that once you catch the maximum amount of dragonflies needed to get 20 medals, the game doesn't end right away (others do). So I'm stuck in the game for another 2-3 minutes. It doesn't need to be 7 minutes long! X__x

I dont understand how anyone can think they will get boring. Everyone obviously loves AC games if they are here so you know that previous AC games didnt have a lot to do except fish and do repetitive tasks or make patterns and decorate your house and blah blah blah. The island tours are a whole new thing to do! everything else in the game is repetitive and I have so much fun, I dont see how varied mini games that you can play with friends and with people online will get boring?

True. I got bored of AC:CF after 3 weeks. but I know one thing hardly anybody will ever get bored of: The Internet. :)

True. I got bored of AC:CF after 3 weeks. but I know one thing hardly anybody will ever get bored of: The Internet. :)

But that was CF, totally excuseable.

Yeah I won't be tired of the Internet any time soon. I have sites to visit, messages to type, IRCs to chat in...

Back