Selling misc collectibles ⭐︎ 26 tickets & 26 tb tickets

bump1!!!!!! ADDED skull wand + AN frag :>
will be vvv tempted to trade my frag for a ghost kitty (once frag is giftable ofc) but feel free to offer anything and/or tbt!

hiya! for the skull wand/an frag, i just wanted to ask what collectibles you’d be interested in (that go with the collectible theme you’re after) o:

hiya! for the skull wand/an frag, i just wanted to ask what collectibles you’d be interested in (that go with the collectible theme you’re after) o:
honestly, idk!! because i want the trade to be fair and idk how much the skull/frag go in terms of tbt pricing, although what collectibles are you interested in trading for?

honestly, idk!! because i want the trade to be fair and idk how much the skull/frag go in terms of tbt pricing, although what collectibles are you interested in trading for?

no worries! i wasn’t sure what to offer and just was wondering if you had something specific in mind or a wishlist or something c:

no worries! i wasn’t sure what to offer and just was wondering if you had something specific in mind or a wishlist or something c:
oh oop ok, if you are interested still, id be willing to trade for a spring sakura, chao egg, or a sweetheart egg (sorry, idk if some of these are longshots; i usually dont trade collectibles lol)

Hi! How much for the AN frag? :0 I’m open to buying but I’m not sure how much they go for! ^^
edit: would you take 600 for them? 👀

Last edited:
Back