• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling ✿ ~Misc~ ✿

Status
Not open for further replies.

~CrystalCarnations~

I'm back girlies
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Tasty Cake
Spring Sakura
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (58) +
Edit: My friend has her 2DS Wi-Fi sorted out now!~ I’ll close this thread and restart ^^ I’ll try to get anyone’s items to them if they ordered before I closed it, just VM/PM me (leaving main setup incase I want to reuse this thread for more selling) ✿

I’m planning to restart my town, So I’ve decided to have a clearout ✿

Hybrids, 1TBT each

Gold Rose x0 (78)
Blue Pansy x54
Blue Rose x78
Blue Violet x16
Pink Rose x50-75 Don’t really know
Pink Tulip x0 (42)
Black Lilies x22
Black Rose x31
Black Tulip x20

Unorderables, 2TBT each
http://moridb.com/catalogs/1qiwIW7oXp?limit=50&offset=0
(New items updated every few days, Items removed as soon as sold)

Villager Pics, 3TBT each

Inkwell
Cece
Vich?
Rilla
Chelsea

I’m usually available at random times between 12PM and 9PM (can push up to 12AM if needed) GMT.

Reopening~ I managed to set my 2DS up onto my phone HotSpot Wi-Fi, which should be strong enough to use multiplayer, Although it may time out if another device is not also connected. I’ll re-close this thread until Friday if it times out too many times to trade ✿

Last edited:
✿ ~Opening Bump~ ✿

✿ Will be stocking up on common flowers soon ✿
✿ May add a MoriDB list eventually ✿

Last edited:
✿ ~Afternoon Bump~ ✿

✿ Added estimated amounts to flowers + starts ✿
✿ Added Pink and White flower tabs ✿
✿ Added new flowers to tabs; Pink - Rose, Tulip ; White - Tulip, Violet ; Red - Rose, Tulip ✿

Last edited:
Hey, I'd be interested in;

villager statue, white festive tree, piece of heart for 6 tbt? if available.

I'm available for most of the rest of today, tomorrow evening, and most likely sunday. let me know if you want to deliver or pickup, and my fc is in sidebar(sheila from rainbow).

Hey, I'd be interested in;

villager statue, white festive tree, piece of heart for 6 tbt? if available.

I'm available for most of the rest of today, tomorrow evening, and most likely sunday. let me know if you want to deliver or pickup, and my fc is in sidebar(sheila from rainbow).

Hiya ✿
Okiedoke! I’m on right now, So ready whenever you are~
Delivering is easier for me if that’s alright ✿

Open c: feel free to pop by anytime

(should be said my timezone is gmt+2 for further references ^^)

- - - Post Merge - - -

There you go, sent bells and rating C: thanks again <33

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also the extra was a tip for you for being quick and friendly as well <3 ah well gls the rest C:

Hey :) I would be interested in:

Birthday cake
Birthday sign

Cabana bookcase
Cabana dresser
Cabana screen
Cabana table
Cabana vanity

Sloppy chair
Sloppy sink
Sloppy stereo
Sloppy table

Are they still available? That would make 22 TBT right?
Cheers

Hey :) I would be interested in:

Birthday cake
Birthday sign

Cabana bookcase
Cabana dresser
Cabana screen
Cabana table
Cabana vanity

Sloppy chair
Sloppy sink
Sloppy stereo
Sloppy table

Are they still available? That would make 22 TBT right?
Cheers

Hiya ✿
Yes I believe I still have all of those, I’ll check for you in a minute just to be sure~
I may not be able to get your items to you soon (Unless we trade in the next hour or 2) as I’ll be away for a bit, but if you still need them when I get back just let me know ✿

Last edited:
Hiya ✿
Yes I believe I still have all of those, I’ll check for you in a minute just to be sure~
I may not be able to get your items to you soon (Unless we trade in the next hour or 2) as I’ll be away for a bit, but if you still need them when I get back just let me know ✿

OK sounds good :) I cannot trade in the next hour or 2, so yeah just wave to me when you are available again ;)

hi!! could i get the sloppy carpet and the sloppy clock?

Hiya ✿
Of course~
If you’ll be on anytime before 2PM GMT, Then I can get them to you today, Otherwise I’m afraid I’ll be away until next Friday, Sorry :< I’ll put them aside for you so let me know if you still need them once I’m back

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back