• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling ✿ ~Misc~ ✿

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya ✿
Of course you can~
I’m online right now if you’re ready? Otherwise lmk if there’s a time you’ll be available and I’ll see if I’ll be on then~

I'm on now. I'll add you. Do you want to come to me or for me to come to you?

I'm on now. I'll add you. Do you want to come to me or for me to come to you?

I’d prefer to come to you if that’s alright~
I just found a couple more pieces of the 7/11 set (Convenient Floor, Shop Coffee Machine, and Soft-Drink Display), If you’re looking for more of the set? Or I can just bring the clock and sign ✿

Edit: Sorry hun, Dog’s started whining to go out for a wander. I should be back in 20-30 minutes if you’ll still be on then?

Edit 2: Nevermind, On my way real quick~

Last edited:
Hi there! Is there a limit to how much we can take?
If not I'd love to buy all of your gold roses, all of your pink tulips, and 50 pink roses heh ^^

Hi there! Is there a limit to how much we can take?
If not I'd love to buy all of your gold roses, all of your pink tulips, and 50 pink roses heh ^^

Hiya ✿
Nope, No limit!
Of course~ I may actually have more gold roses and pink tulips, So I’ll count them up for you in a minute~
Let me know if there’s a time that’s good for you, and also if you’re looking for any other hybrids I haven’t listed, and I’ll see if I have any stocked away ✿

Edit: 78 gold roses, 42 pink tulips, and 50 pink roses, So 170TBT total if that’s alright ✿

Last edited:
Hiya ✿
Nope, No limit!
Of course~ I may actually have more gold roses and pink tulips, So I’ll count them up for you in a minute~
Let me know if there’s a time that’s good for you, and also if you’re looking for any other hybrids I haven’t listed, and I’ll see if I have any stocked away ✿

Edit: 78 gold roses, 42 pink tulips, and 50 pink roses, So 170TBT total if that’s alright ✿

Yes to the pink tulips, and 170 tbt sounds good to me! I'll try to catch you next time you're online :)

Hi! May I get sushi bench, pastel low table, 24 hour shop model, amiibo shelf, birthday cake, cinnamoroll sofa & wall, fueki pot, & GameCube drawer :)

Hi! May I get sushi bench, pastel low table, 24 hour shop model, amiibo shelf, birthday cake, cinnamoroll sofa & wall, fueki pot, & GameCube drawer :)

Hiya ✿
I just sold the Cinnamoroll Wall and Amiibo Shelf, but I can get everything else for you~

howdy, would now-ish be an alright time to get the flowers? c:

Hi there, may I get-

Fueki floor
Wall
Pot
High sprints shirt

Rilla
Marty
Etoil?
Toby
Chai's pics?

I'm available all day today till midnight EST, (GMT -4), after that my availability gets slim due to work and odd shifts. I can push it to 1am EST but I think you might be asleep by then.

Last edited:
howdy, would now-ish be an alright time to get the flowers? c:

Hiya, Yep! If you’re still online then I’m ready whenever you are~
Do you mind if I drop them off? I’m afraid there’s not much room to put them back down in my town and they’ll be all unorganised

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there, may I get-

Fueki floor
Wall
Pot
High sprints shirt

Rilla
Marty
Etoil?
Toby
Chai's pics?

I'm available all day today till midnight EST, (GMT -4), after that my availability gets slim due to work and odd shifts. I can push it to 1am EST but I think you might be asleep by then.

Hiya ✿
Of course~ I don’t believe I have the Fueki Floor anymore, but I can get you everything else
Edit 1: Found it!
Edit 2: no that was a second wall LMAO
Let me know whenever you’re ready ✿
I’ll be on my side character, Pocchari, Instead of my Mayor

Last edited:
It's dropoff right? I'll go ahead and open my gates, same towns as earlier.

Update: tbt has been sent and my gate is open.

Last edited:
Okiedoke ✿
Added! Would you prefer pickup or dropoff?~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hiya ✿
Of course~
Let me know when you’re ready ^^

Alright! I'm available now actually, I'll add you right away and send payment along with that. :3 I'll open my gates shortly for you, when you are ready! c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back