• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Mischief Makers Cycling Co.! - CHECK THREAD!! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. Someone actually tried to trade me Roald... From here or another thread.

Yeah had him on an old save, miss him <3 Sadly said file got corrupted way back and haven't had him camping or seen him much so :3

Yeah, that is annoying. I'm fine people selling off their own for bells or stuff but selling villager their got for free from someone else is rude.

Ooh you have Willow! Hope she wants to move soon :3 Are you still looking for Fuschia? I can give her to you when she wants to leave, if you want :)
My mom got mira as a uchi and stuck with her c: but tysm anyway <3, williow is a cutie pie I hope she moves soon to, so I wont get to attached D:
I understand. :) I did come from reddit but I haven't been posting there that long either, so I won't take Zucker! Thank you anyways.

It's no problem c: at the very least keep being an active member, I have Rosie and if you get some ratings [from the re-tail/train station boards] and make some more posts/lurk for her and hopefully you'll be here when Rosie moves <3

My mom got mira as a uchi and stuck with her c: but tysm anyway <3, williow is a cutie pie I hope she moves soon to, so I wont get to attached D:

Ah, that's great! Cause I was hoping to keep her, it happened to me :D I got attached to Fuschia <3 but yay! Happy that she found Mira and yep Willow is so cute, she was in my tent but didn't get her to move in then :c hope I'll have better luck now.

Ah, that's great! Cause I was hoping to keep her, it happened to me :D I got attached to Fuschia <3 but yay! Happy that she found Mira and yep Willow is so cute, she was in my tent but didn't get her to move in then :c hope I'll have better luck now.

yeaa now you can ;u;

also giving zucker 10 minutes more on here and then I'll be putting him on reddit

I could take him since I would keep him but if it's someone's dreamie, for god's sake s:

I'll take him since he's cute, I have a town I cold hold him in. I wouldn't trade or sell him.

Just offering b/c no one else has and I like him.

Last edited:
lol Mary at your usertitle xD <3

Yeah octopuses are cute. Had marina on several saves before. Never had Zucker or Octavian though

He was one of my "dreamies" before we even knew his US name. I looked in an old journal and saw him. "Takoyaki-octopus thing."

o: man that is awesome. haha XD

More random facts, Marshal's japanese name is usually the nickname I go on by sites xD

I would have loved to have him if I hadn't given up on getting him.. x3
I'm assuming your town is full now? ;o;
lol Mary at your usertitle xD <3

Yeah octopuses are cute. Had marina on several saves before. Never had Zucker or Octavian though
all of them are perf tbh ;; ugh this thread blew up quick.
Can I have Zucker? ;-;
It's not listed as a dreamie ;-;
He was one of my "dreamies" before we even knew his US name. I looked in an old journal and saw him. "Takoyaki-octopus thing."
I'll keep you mind ;-; I have to finish these HR questions so if no one has zucker in their sig/has been actively looking for him I'll give him to you ;o;

^ Jun.

Only had Umeko here because it's a character from a film and I think Jun might be taken so XD

^ Jun.

Only had Umeko here because it's a character from a film and I think Jun might be taken so XD

I also have fauna under "Doremi."
Okay, stopping spamming up your thread now, sorry Zora.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back