• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Mischief Makers Cycling Co.! - CHECK THREAD!! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also have fauna under "Doremi."
Okay, stopping spamming up your thread now, sorry Zora.

thanks ;; don't want the mods coming in and throwing warnings everywhere ;-;

+ ninfanboy I looked at your profile and saw that you infact did lose lolly and was looking to find another villager to replace her with, and one of them was zucker uvu
thats enough proof for me. can you pick him up now <3

My phone is not in love with the banners although I think they look cool lol! So I'm a bit confused, is zucker still available? If love to give him a home. :3

I'm sorry, but one of my friends just gave me another one of dreamies, Wolfgang, to me.
I hope Zucker gets a great home! ;u;

So is zucker still looking for a home? Looking for a cute replacement for my beloved colton who moved away, and we've never had an octopus in out town. ^^

No he didn't T-T;;; my apologizes to DarkmousyGFAQS but I did say that mary could have her if no one claimed Zucker as their dreamie ; ;

@mary can you pick him up now?

Marina the Octopus is in boxes!!!

tumblr_mqtttbYz0n1qh1x6ko1_500.png

I will void her if nobody claims them in 15 minutes!!

I MUST have proof that she is one of your dreamies!!! This villager is a part of the group of villagers that are at the HIGHEST risk of being sold for profit!!

Hey could you please use 1392-5918-4612 for my fc?

- - - Post Merge - - -

No this is for my other town, which isn't full.

Hi! Can I have Hazel? :D (I'm new in posting in these cycling threads, I hope is not too early to ask for her)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back