Miyamoto is disappoint.

Tyeforce said:
Megamannt125 said:
David said:
Megamannt125 said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
1276893992585.png
</div><div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
You_mad_grimace.jpg
</div>
I didn't find anything funny about Gears of War 3, Halo Reach, Metal Gear Rising, Fable 3, Black Ops, some Kinect Demos, and a redesigned 360.

Sure the the Skittles girl was a little stupid but the potential behind Kinect is incredible.
I wasn't really paying attention to the other games, I was too busy laughing at the kinect demos.
I doesn't have potential. They didn't show any actual games people would want to play for kinect.
Hey, don't flat out say that it doesn't have potential. While Kinect may end up completely flopping, developers could still possibly make some great games with it. And while it may not be what the majority of gamers want, you can be sure that some people will love it. And I have to give Microsoft credit for making something this technologically advanced. Though, as advanced as it may be, that doesn't automatically guarantee that it will be a success.

Yes, I just defended Microsoft. Ogawd, the world is coming to an end. =P
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/3/34342/1249214-what_the_****_am_i_reading_super.png

David said:
Gnome said:
David said:
Otter said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
1276893992585.png
</div><div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
You_mad_grimace.jpg
</div>Junk
Halo Reach
Junk
Metal Gear Rising
Not a true MGS
Fable 3
Meh
Black Ops
Junk
some Kinect Demos
LOL
and a redesigned 360.
Sad excuse to make up for a previously flawed console.
dropped-as-a-baby.gif
u mad?
so first you use sparkly gay things as a comeback. Then you use your mom jokes, and now you're just copying theirs.

yeah u mad.

u definitely mad.
Is a man not entitled to use "your momma" jokes? :gyroidsideways:
No, pre-pubescants are.

Otter said:
David said:
Otter said:
David said:
1276893992585.png
You_mad_grimace.jpg
</div>Junk
Halo Reach
Junk
Metal Gear Rising
Not a true MGS
Fable 3
Meh
Black Ops
Junk
some Kinect Demos
LOL
and a redesigned 360.
dropped-as-a-baby.gif
QYIWE.jpg

icwutudidthere
you are insisting on turning TBT into Xbox Live. or your school. whatever
How's that? Can someone not stand up for a company outside of Nintendo on this forum?
Yes
dealwithit.jpg
wut :gyroidconfused:

David said:
Otter said:
David said:
Otter said:
1276893992585.png
You_mad_grimace.jpg
</div>Junk
Halo Reach
Junk
Metal Gear Rising
Not a true MGS
Fable 3
Meh
Black Ops
Junk
some Kinect Demos
LOL
and a redesigned 360.
dropped-as-a-baby.gif
QYIWE.jpg

icwutudidthere
you are insisting on turning TBT into Xbox Live. or your school. whatever
How's that? Can someone not stand up for a company outside of Nintendo on this forum?
Yes
dealwithit.jpg
usad?

Otter said:
David said:
Otter said:
David said:
1276893992585.png
You_mad_grimace.jpg
</div>Junk
Halo Reach
Junk
Metal Gear Rising
Not a true MGS
Fable 3
Meh
Black Ops
Junk
some Kinect Demos
LOL
and a redesigned 360.
dropped-as-a-baby.gif
QYIWE.jpg
Yes
dealwithit.jpg
usad?
Where did this u"insert emotion here" thing come from? I'm assuming its from fagchan ugh, i mean 4chan.

Back