• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Miyamoto is disappoint.

Otter said:
David said:
Megamannt125 said:
David said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
1276893992585.png
</div><div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
You_mad_grimace.jpg
</div>
I did, it was hilarious.
I didn't find anything funny about
Gears of War 3
Junk
Halo Reach
Junk
Metal Gear Rising
Not a true MGS
Fable 3
Meh
Black Ops
Junk
some Kinect Demos
LOL
and a redesigned 360.
Sad excuse to make up for a previously flawed console.
klhjgvyjh
dropped-as-a-baby.gif

Nevermore said:
David said:
Nevermore said:
And David, there is a thing called the Sony Eye, and it has this thing called Eye Pet.

Go get your Skittles there.
God you're dumb.
Wow, such a big Christian calling God dumb.
I lol'd.

But this thread isn't right.

And Tye yes it is suspicious standing up for Microsoft right after getting called a ignorant fanboy even if I don't believe that to be true.

And I'm not impressed with the Xbox titles.

Maybe Assasin's Creed and Fallout; but the rest are meh.

Megamannt125 said:
Also, I don't know about you guys, but I get annoyed by David alot more than Tye.
I agree. David is just an obvious hater. Purposely just trying to piss everyone off. Probably a troll or something.

Nevermore said:
And David, there is a thing called the Sony Eye, and it has this thing called Eye Pet.

What is all this talk about skittles and what do they have to do with David?

xfags (Microsoft)
kiddiefags (Nintendo)
sonyfags (Sony)
Pcfags (PC)
ifag (Apple)

SSgt. Garrett said:
Nevermore said:

What is all this talk about skittles and what do they have to do with David?

xfags (Microsoft)
kiddiefags (Nintendo)
sonyfags (Sony)
Pcfags (PC)
ifag (Apple)
It's

Xbots
Nintendrones
Sonyfags
PCfags
and apple means flaming homosexual if we're going by 4chan's definition.

iFly said:
Nevermore said:
David said:
Nevermore said:

God you're dumb.
Wow, such a big Christian calling God dumb.
I lol'd.

But this thread isn't right.

And Tye yes it is suspicious standing up for Microsoft right after getting called a ignorant fanboy even if I don't believe that to be true.

And I'm not impressed with the Xbox titles.

Maybe Assasin's Creed and Fallout; but the rest are meh.
Like I said, it was less of standing up for Microsoft than it was stressing my believe of not stating your opinions as fact. I would have said what I said regardless of what has recently happened. =p

David said:
Otter said:
David said:
Megamannt125 said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
1276893992585.png
</div><div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
You_mad_grimace.jpg
</div>
I didn't find anything funny about
Gears of War 3
Junk
Halo Reach
Junk
Metal Gear Rising
Not a true MGS
Fable 3
Meh
Black Ops
Junk
some Kinect Demos
LOL
and a redesigned 360.
klhjgvyjh
dropped-as-a-baby.gif
another one of your typical comebacks.
this time you need a picture because you aren't man enough to actually type it out.

p.s. i'm not the one who makes videos nobody cares about but continues to post them.

Leave it to David to get a sparkly pink picture as his comeback. With glitter included.

Otter said:
David said:
Otter said:
David said:
1276893992585.png
You_mad_grimace.jpg
</div>Junk
Halo Reach
Junk
Metal Gear Rising
Not a true MGS
Fable 3
Meh
Black Ops
Junk
some Kinect Demos
LOL
and a redesigned 360.
klhjgvyjh
dropped-as-a-baby.gif
another one of your typical comebacks.
this time you need a picture because you aren't man enough to actually type it out.

p.s. i'm not the one who makes videos nobody cares about but continues to post them.
It's not a come back, I'm just emphasizing a fact.

p.s. LOL

Back