Mochacho Apologizes to TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I removed my siggy. It really WAS taking up a lot of space. Thanks for pointing that out to me, L Lawliet.

unnecessary apology is unnecessary

just don't get so serious about the internet, much less make a thread about it. ;D

...uh?

Nice for apoligizing; I had to do that when I spammed and trolled after getting mad back in early 2009. Just spewing out words and going on. I found out it's better just to not be bratty and ignore them.

Mochacho said:
Yeah, I tried really hard to ignore it, but it got to me.
It's ok. As long as you apologized and didn't storm off, declaring you were leaving, and then showing back up three weeks later.

Is not proud of

Really...?

Then

Just goes to show how quickly you can grow up from being really whiny and kiddie. I'd never post something that idiotic on here anymore.

This is the first time I've uprooted this since the day of the incident.

Kaleb said:
Mochacho said:
It's ok. As long as you apologized and didn't storm off, declaring you were leaving, and then showing back up three weeks later.

Is not proud of

Really...?

Then

Just goes to show how quickly you can grow up from being really whiny and kiddie. I'd never post something that idiotic on here anymore.

Internet_Argument_Technique_-6_-_Hotel_California_Guest.jpg

(y)

NikoKing said:
Kaleb said:
Mochacho said:

Is not proud of

Really...?

Then

(y)
What was the point of that? I never said I was leaving. I only apologized.

Mochacho said:
Ricano said:
It wasn't really anything to get worked up over in the first place.
You're not making this any easier. In fact you're kinda rubbing it in. I said I apologized, so if you want to accept it, accept it. If not, please don't get my temper up again. :S
Just future ref., bro.

Mochacho said:
NikoKing said:
Kaleb said:
Mochacho said:

Is not proud of

Really...?

Then

(y)
What was the point of that? I never said I was leaving. I only apologized.
he was aiming it at kaleb/people who do that, not you. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back