• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Selling Mom's Items (Mom's Plushie, Mom's Apron, Mom's Knapsack, Mom's Pen Stand, Mom's tea Cozy ect.)

I would love a mom's denim apron and mom's denim knapsack!

I can offer from your wishlist:
  • pink diner dining table
  • pink tankless toilet
  • party garland (pastels)
Let me know if that's enough! I can craft some of the other DIY items on your wishlist, I just don't have the DIYs to give to you! Let me know if you're interested! :)

I would love a mom's denim apron and mom's denim knapsack!

I can offer from your wishlist:
  • pink diner dining table
  • pink tankless toilet
  • party garland (pastels)
Let me know if that's enough! I can craft some of the other DIY items on your wishlist, I just don't have the DIYs to give to you! Let me know if you're interested! :)
Sure sounds good! :D
What DIYs on my list can you make? :3
i'll bring some gifts as a thank you!

Hi :) Could I get a forest print knapsack for 10 TBT? I’m not available to trade right now, but I will be later this evening if you’ll be online then!

Hi! Could I get a moms cake please? I have peach stripe rug, western style stone diy if that would work?

Last edited:
I have the:
bingata dress
plum hakama
white rose rug
crafted cherry lamp (not the diy)
tropical rug
pink checkered papa bear
fluffy rug
peach stripes rug
iron entrance mat

Interested in:
Mom's Tea Cozy
Mom's Knapsack Denim with Stripes
Mom's knapsack Cherries
Mom's knapsack Orange Chick
Mom's handmade apron - denim
Mom's homemade cake

If that's not enough, please let me know!! I may be able to find a few more items, and I'm not super familiar with how much the mom's items go for!

Actually I got called into work so if you can hold them until tomorrow morning that would be great if not you can go ahead and give them to the next offer
Sure. :D
I'll save them until tomorrow for you !
Post automatically merged:

I have the:
bingata dress
plum hakama
white rose rug
crafted cherry lamp (not the diy)
tropical rug
pink checkered papa bear
fluffy rug
peach stripes rug
iron entrance mat

Interested in:
Mom's Tea Cozy
Mom's Knapsack Denim with Stripes
Mom's knapsack Cherries
Mom's knapsack Orange Chick
Mom's handmade apron - denim
Mom's homemade cake

If that's not enough, please let me know!! I may be able to find a few more items, and I'm not super familiar with how much the mom's items go for!
Lol whoa that's a lot!
Hmm give me a second here, I'll inbox you
Post automatically merged:

I'm interested in 2 plushies! I have a white upright piano and I can craft a cherry lamp!
Let me know if you still want, or if you're busy I can save them for you?
Just so I know to give to someone else. :D

I don’t have too many of your wish list but I can give you as many white street lamps as you need. Supplemented with tickets and in in game bells
Sure !
That will do just fine !
Let me know whenever you're ready. :D I have them on hold for you

Back