• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate.

Can you help me get pass the HR 5 Urgent quest and get a high rank armor, perhaps Azure Rath?

I can help you with the HR5 urgent, I've got a friend playing, so maybe leave the Rathalos farming for now. I'll set up a hall with the search conditions "High Rank - Pink Rathian - Looking to Raise HR" My name should come up as Samuel HR 112.

Last edited:
I can help you with the HR5 urgent, I've got a friend playing, so maybe leave the Rathalos farming for now. I'll set up a hall with the search conditions "High Rank - Azure Rathalos - Looking to Raise HR" My name should come up as Samuel HR 112.

Ok, thanks, I'll try to search it. Or can you check the hall ID because I can't search Azure Rathalos yet.

Last edited:
I finishd it but hyogo still hasn't. I might sit out this one since I'llkeep dying. I'm going to try and get better armor and weapons

Ehhh okay, I'm off to sleep, I've been waiting 40 minutes, and I really need my sleep. Might be able to help tomorrow if I get time.

Wuh, I have the Azure king one done, we both finish the quests at the same time, we'd only need to replay them if it's the Urgent.

Think me and Mudkipz just need three more quests done then we can do the Urgent to get to G3

noice

Diablos wasn't too bad, Gravios is going to be a total bother though 8(

If anyone wants to join i'll be doin some runs against a lvl 119 chameleos. Weapon bias: C.B/S.A/I.G. Need to be at least g rank 3

Right, got about an hour and a half where I can help with quests if needed now. Let me know if you need anything.

Last edited:
I have wanted to get this game for a while, but heard from a few people that it was disappointing.

Back