• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Month by Month Catching Guide

Valerie

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Yellow Candy
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nBK1lRZQP23aCi1i_KSuYfv0-cRFw3ZgTj2UckgsIjs/edit?usp=sharing

What bugs, fish and sea creatures are available each month listed out so you can check off as you catch them. The English names are my best guess from the Japanese and may not be fully accurate. The list is for the main town only, and does not include the Island. I'm making a separate guide for the island.

I know the page breaks are strange- but the reason is so that if you want to print the guide, it comes out right (a new month on the top of each/ every other page).

It's late and I just finished... I'll double check for errors tomorrow, but it should be pretty much error free by the time of the NA/ EU releases.

Great post :D Thank you

/edit. Oh I'd like to add for non computer savvy folks; Ctrl + F is useful for jumping to whatever section you would like to view ^^

Happy to see my favorite fish are available the month of release. Thanks for the info!

Thanks a ton! I saved this to my computer and will definitely be using it!

I came online looking for something exactly like this, and here it is, right at my first online stop! Thanks! I will eventually be getting the guide, but I didn't want to right away. If I couldn't find a pre-made list like this, I was going to try to do the research and do it myself, but let's face it..I'm kind of lazy and would probably have gotten halfway through and then stopped. So I'm mighty glad someone else did it :D

Back