• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Most favorite sheep villager?

Most favorite sheep villager?

• Muffy

• Baabara

• Cashmere

• Eunice

• Stella

• Vesta

• Curlos

• Pietro

• Frita

• Wendy

• Timbra

• Willow

• Dom

• umm...I vote because I need confetti :3

• Étoile

Results are only viewable after voting.
Vesta and Pietro win my vote! Vesta as she kept haunting me on my first island and Pietro because he's so colourful and I love clowns!

Most of the sheep are pretty cute, but Muffy and I are gothic sisters, so she gets my vote.

étoile has by far my favorite design. i love the little twin stars and her design and color palette is just EVERYTHING!!!

324925521_546939760667598_5835225703149608312_n.jpg

Dom is my favorite sheep.He's the jock starter from my first ACNH island and I still have him puttering around.

Vesta is my favorite sheep because she, along with Kyle, are two villagers from my original New Leaf town that have stayed for years and years even when I took extremely long breaks from the game. I started that game back up for the first time in probably 5 years or so, and I was very thrilled to see them both still in my town.

She actually recently moved into the Wild World town that I started a couple of weeks ago and it made me very happy.

My fav is Muffy since still lives in my New Leaf game but I also find Étoile and Willow very cute (got them briefly for a time but goth won at the end)

I got Wendy randomly as one of my first move ins, and I have kept her since. I really like her, she's very cute!! Frita and Pietro are also ones I like particularly.

Ha ha ha ha ha. I originally voted for Muffy and then saw your I need to vote because of confetti and had to change my vote.😂😂😂

Stella and Étoile are my favourites, but if I had to choose one, it would be Étoile.
zBkBxVJ.gif

My favorite sheep villager is none other than Eunice! Not only is she my favorite sheep villager, but she's one of my favorite villagers overall. I first had her in my village in the GameCube game, and I've loved her ever since that first meeting. I preferred her old house interior, which reminded me of a grandmother's house, to her New Horizon's laundromat-like interior, which is certainly a downgrade, but even a strange interior can't knock her down in my ranking. She's so cute and sweet, and the normal personality type is one of my favorites.

Honorable mentions go to Étoile, Stella, Wendy, and Willow! They're all very cute as well~

Back