• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Most overrated villager?

Pretty much all the popular ones.

Now, I'll admit, if I got Zucker, he'd be really high-priced should I choose to sell him.

But only because I can, because the community made a noodle-pus a must-have for all the rich people. I seriously think he kinda looks like a noodle, with the sauce on his head and his yellow tentacles. XD

Not saying I wouldn't want a noodle-pus. :3

I have Julian, and yeah, I was pretty excited when I got him because he's "rare" by some standards, but that's just because I'd decided beforehand that I liked Julian o3o I wasn't one of those people who stalked Re-Tail for the first entree in a Julian raffle.

I guess, in a way, the rare and popular villagers are good because at one point, you have nothing, and then suddenly Marshal moves in and you're richer than a lot of people because a bunch of people would bid on him. But still... I don't see a whole lot in him.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that, yeah, those popular villagers are pretty overrated, but they kinda make the economy go around, because it sure gets boring beetle hunting for hours when you could just say goodbye to a noodle-pus and get rich on a Friday night when everyone's on.

No such thing as overrated villagers for me. Because that's like objectifying people. XD

Justin Beiber is overrated. Lol. Anyway Marshal, Luck, and Coco are overrated in my opinion. Honestly Coco scares the crap out of me.

Last edited:
I agree with SugarPea about Coco. *shiver*

Hmm.. Stitches, Ankha, the wolves, Tangy. Tangy. Tangy. didimentiontangy?

Marshal. He is cute, and before I joined the forum he probably would have been a dreamy of mine, but I'm just tired of seeing his face now. XD

marshal.
i had him in my first town before i reset it(didn't know he was so popular!), and i enjoyed him but he got old for me quickly ><
he's adorable though, so i see why people want him

I agree with SugarPea about Coco. *shiver*

Hmm.. Stitches, Ankha, the wolves, Tangy. Tangy. Tangy. didimentiontangy?
I agree about Coco... But there was a villager from Animal Forest e+ that looked similar... Nindori
image.jpg

Marina is kind of cute, but the other octopuses are ugly imo. Muffy seems fairly popular as well; she was one of my original villagers and I never really liked her much. And I agree that Julian seems really overrated. Maybe if he was a white or black unicorn I'd think he was more awesome. :p

Gotta be Ankha, Julian, Merengue...

Everyone want the same villagers...

Last edited:
Justin Beiber is overrated. Lol. Anyway Marshal, Luck, and Coco are overrated in my opinion. Honestly Coco scares the crap out of me.

That's different, because we're pretty much pointing to his mediocre skills/ talent. I have no idea how he's really is as a person like most celebrities.

This thread could have been renamed as "Villagers most people find likable, but I don't." I guess we can conclude that we all just have different tastes for aesthetics in character design and personalities.

Marina is kind of cute, but the other octopuses are ugly imo. Muffy seems fairly popular as well; she was one of my original villagers and I never really liked her much. And I agree that Julian seems really overrated. Maybe if he was a white or black unicorn I'd think he was more awesome. :p

I can understand Muffy though; there aren't many uchi villagers and a lot of them are pretty ugly. She's one of the few cute ones, so people who want one of every personality go for her. Julian is definitely overrated. Don't get me wrong, I want him in my town too, but the prices I see him going for! No villager is worth THAT much.

Julian.. and Tabby...

Tabby isn't as popular in NL as far as I can see but in WW everyone was crapping their pants over her and I couldn't figure out why, she's so ugly x_x

Julian, I don't even know why he's so "cool"... I guess because he's the only unicorn and pretty "unique" but then again Savannah and Papi are super unique too. Savannah being a Zebra and Papi being an Okappi, but from what I see no one gives half a crap about them?

Its just weird.

Back