Moved!

cornymikey said:
muppetman, how long is ur request list?
because i would like one after seeing horus' sig. but i can wait.
RIDLEY!
better not use the same picture of Ridley! that'll just be dumb

If your not busy, could you make me a signature? I want it to have this picture http://api.ning.com/files/BrMmhdk2KeGnn4QdvZMZYcvqG6PJiIkjl4b8gTodrK1exaluiBFt7OaomsuroWs7WwKkAliLTE6v-1XKSi-749ObF-*ZBS7Q/1184162286_InvisableAnimeGirl.jpg, but only her head in the sig. The background can be blue, light blue, and white. I want it to say crystal bubbles and then Name: Paige Town: Mapleton Friend Code: 3308-9433-1783 and in fancy cursive font. Last, can you make bubbles in the background, too. Sorry, I know it's a lot. :3

can i have one with link on it (any pic of link)
with the tri force in the background
some green lightning
saying link in caps

please and thankyou

Appolagies
As some of you may notice i havent made sigs in a week and a half, this is due to a real life issue, i am going through some rough patches with family, i won't go into detail.

Anyway, i will not be making sigs for a while, could be 1-2 days, could by 3-4 weeks, i am really sorry.

Please DO NOT pester me, i will return when ive sorted some things out irl, once again i appolagise, i will return in due time

~muppetman~

muppetman said:
Appolagies
As some of you may notice i havent made sigs in a week and a half, this is due to a real life issue, i am going through some rough patches with family, i won't go into detail.

Anyway, i will not be making sigs for a while, could be 1-2 days, could by 3-4 weeks, i am really sorry.

Please DO NOT pester me, i will return when ive sorted some things out irl, once again i appolagise, i will return in due time

~muppetman~
Ok... I can wait... and I think that I forgot to put that I want a Avatar too... this really isnt helping is it >_<

:gyroiddance: I see you are busy with life issuies... When you have time will you please make me a sig?

If you can here is what I would like to be in it...

I would like to have blue waves in the back ground,

I would like to have a picture of typhlosion with blue flames coming out of his back with a cup of coffe next to him or something

I would like it to have my name anywhere but in big, bold letters: Jake123

I would like it to say: "Typhlosion is addicted to COFFE!" under my name

Please PM me if you can and finish this sig!!

THANK YOu!!

muppetman said:
Appolagies

~muppetman~
Hope Everything Works out okay. :)

The Triumphant Re-Open of...
<big>The Muppetman Sig Shop!</big>

Yes people i have returned, and i'm making a fresh start, i appolagise greatly for the inconveniance but i will be asking you to repost requests, this is because some people i have noticed have now gotta sigs from other poeple, so those people might not want one off me.

I will be making sigs moderatly pased in the week and faster on weekends.

I will create another waiting list, any new customers can check the very first post for help and advice on this shop and also to sample some of my work =]

Happy to be back at TBT~
. ~Muppetman~

Back