Moved!

Hey muppetman, can i have a sig. of Lucas Cruikshank (Fred) with the colors inverted (if u can do that) and the Text to be this.

Lucas Cuikshank
Please watch Lucas Cruikshank (Fred) on Youtube.

thank you muppetman!!!

muppetman said:
Fixed =] sorry bout that, hope you like it

serahsig-1.png

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e350/muppetman555/serahsig-1.png
Thank You So Much!

I Love It!! :gyroiddance:

Picture: Link in the middle, Mario on the right, and toom nook on the left. All the Wii game versions please (brawl or AC CF)
colour sceme: black and sliver
Text: Suaure
Any extra info: ACCF Friend Code
1676 7786 1803
Thankssss

Okay. I have an idea for one though, and I'll see if you can do it. I want one kind of like I have now, same picture of me, only I was wondering if you could animate the text saying "mah boi" so it looked like I was saying it and then it would go away and so. I will give you all of the info in a bit... JW if that would be possible for you :)

cornman64 said:
Okay. I have an idea for one though, and I'll see if you can do it. I want one kind of like I have now, same picture of me, only I was wondering if you could animate the text saying "mah boi" so it looked like I was saying it and then it would go away and so. I will give you all of the info in a bit... JW if that would be possible for you :)

cornman64 said:
cornman64 said:
That sounds awesome.

bittermeat said:
cornman64 said:
cornman64 said:
That sounds awesome.
I hope he can make it! It would be very cool!

Back