• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Museum Expansion. WHATS WRONG

JKDOS

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
7343-9456-5507
Pavé
Tin Robot
Black Hybrid Rose
New Horizons Token
Silver Mailbox
Small Mailbox
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
Cake
Cake
Okay, So I've look this up in multiple places. Some say to get the Museum Expansion you must

-Donate 20+ items (one of each category)
-Play for 14 days

others say
-Donate 30+ items (one of each category)
-Play for 14 days

Well, I have close to 100+ items donated (and at least one of each)... Today is day 15 (June 9-24) and I still do not have the option to talk to Blathers about the expansion and I still do not even see the expansion in the list of Projects.

What's wrong?

EDIT: I should of had the option to build it yesterday, but no..

You need to keep visiting him and talking to him. I triggered t during the day.

This is what the Thonky guide says: "Donate at least 20 items to the museum, with at least one from each category (bugs, fish/deep sea fish, fossils, works of art). Then talk to Blathers each day. One day, he will be thinking about something. Talk to him and he will talk about the museum shop. After that, the museum shop will be added to the list of things you can build in your town. Just sit in your mayor chair and ask to build something, then choose the museum shop."

It just says "one day." So it might not happen right away?

I think it's 20+ items, but I'm not quite sure...have you been talking to him every day? I think you have to do that, too. Then you'll probably have to wait for Blathers to say something when he wants to...
Anyway, I hope I helped as best as I could! :)

I'm in and out of the museum at least 5 times a day with fossils fish and bugs... I once unlocked "Cyrus" During the day rather than the beginning of the day. Hopefully I'll get the option later today

Still mad I didn't get it yesterday though :/

I was playing before noon yesterday and I went into the museum to wake Blatters up to have him assess my fossils (like I do everyday), but he was already awake and thinking about something (thought bubble). He talked about the 2nd floor of the museum.
I went to townhall and picked that public works project and went over to the train station, paid it off and it should be there today. I haven't played yet today so I don't know for sure.

I'm in and out of the museum at least 5 times a day with fossils fish and bugs... I once unlocked "Cyrus" During the day rather than the beginning of the day. Hopefully I'll get the option later today

Still mad I didn't get it yesterday though :/

Yeah, one day I sold something at the Retail shop, and later Cyrus was awake. I'm guessing what I sold met the expectation?

I just unlocked it today and it's my 15th day as well. maybe, you have to finish the progressing public work.
if I remember correctly, it was unlocked at the beginning of the day if it isn't you may have to wait for the next day (่just guessing)

Back