• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mushroom Kingdom Pizzeria!

*tosses Con a Bomb-omb, ducks*

*hands Zeldafreak104 Spam Pizza* Here you two go. Oh, and Zeldafreak, please let the side effects take place on the spam board only.

;)

ok! *ducks from all the flying bomb-ombs ahh its like a mine field, exept the bombs are... flying... and not... in the ground... *easts pizza in spam board*
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

*serves Bomb-omb Pizza*

Here ya go. Enjoy.

;)

*Koopa shell comes spinning towards you. A Koopa comes out and hands you the paper and pencil*

KAAAABOOOOOB!

(The Koppa was to late. He takes me to bowser for a bounty)

lol! :lol:

He wouldn't do that. I brainwashed them all so they would forget about their service to Bowser and they'd serve me instead. :|

Yup, yup, manager. I'm Head Chef, head of cooking and I can't give people chef jobs either I think...But I'd hire anyone who wanted to! I think of yum new foods and make some too.

-heads off to Bean Bean Kingdom to find the Starbeans blends and more-

Kolvo said:
Yup, yup, manager. I'm Head Chef, head of cooking and I can't give people chef jobs either I think...But I'd hire anyone who wanted to! I think of yum new foods and make some too.

-heads off to Bean Bean Kingdom to find the Starbeans blends and more-
Beans, beans, etc. You know the song.

;)

Back