• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mushroom Kingdom Pizzeria!

Hello, I am the Official Exspander/Planner for Prince Boo's Mansion.

May I make a Walkway from here to the Mansion?

Jeaus. Now the mansion has a walkway to the roost, cafe fish and now here. We might as well make the mansion a dock for my cruise.

:p

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Kolvo said:
Yup, yup, manager. I'm Head Chef, head of cooking and I can't give people chef jobs either I think...But I'd hire anyone who wanted to! I think of yum new foods and make some too.

-heads off to Bean Bean Kingdom to find the Starbeans blends and more-
Beans, beans, etc. You know the song.

;)
I mean.........beans that you put in the coffee from starbeans....not just beans.....that'd make customers complain about how bad they smell.

Fossil said:
Kolvo said:
Yup, yup, manager. I'm Head Chef, head of cooking and I can't give people chef jobs either I think...But I'd hire anyone who wanted to! I think of yum new foods and make some too.

-heads off to Bean Bean Kingdom to find the Starbeans blends and more-
Beans, beans, etc. You know the song.

;)
I mean.........beans that you put in the coffee from starbeans....not just beans.....that'd make customers complain about how bad they smell.
Yes lol...

[quote="] *wakes up* woah, how long have I been asleep?
Not sure, but I see you have your original avatar back. :yes: [/quote]
yeah, I've kinda been real busy with school and my forum's codes, but now something awful has happened at school, so my forum looks like a ghost town now.

] [quote="Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
[quote="] *wakes up* woah, how long have I been asleep?
Not sure, but I see you have your original avatar back. :yes: [/quote]
yeah, I've kinda been real busy with school and my forum's codes, but now something awful has happened at school, so my forum looks like a ghost town now. [/quote]
Oh, I see. Well, welcome back. :yes:

Back