Mushroom Results & Saylor’s Spreadsheet

False Teal Afongus! But will someone add me in? I don’t want to mess up the sheet somehow on mobile.

I claimed Blue Poyopuffball before posting so sorry if anyone else wanted it kdfkdgk. Looks like it's all the mushrooms from r1 and r2 so 98 right? I'm sure we can get enough people, though it may just take a little longer. 🤔

Someone asign me one please I'm busy at a birthday party and will grab it when I'm done :)
someone signed you up for Imitation Shiny Fertile!
so many shrooms! if it’s not already claimed i’m happy to try the blue poyo puff, or anything if it’s taken
you got signed up for ɯooɹɥsnɯ pǝƃɐɹoɟ ,ɹǝpuɐɯɯoɔ, ƃ-oɹǝz!

I think everyone up to this point has been added now! @JellyLu I put you down as shiny fertile and @JemAC blue poyopuff was taken so I put you down as the upside down g-commander guy (he kinda looks like a blue puff I think), hopefully that's okay but let me know if you want any changes

I can do the shiny ditto (shiny imitation fertile foraged mushroom) again if it wasn’t taken, otherwise I can take the new outdoors nefshroom (one with hat).Could someone put me down please 🙂; I can’t edit it since I don’t have app.

I can do the shiny ditto (shiny imitation fertile foraged mushroom) again if it wasn’t taken, otherwise I can take the new outdoors nefshroom (one with hat).Could someone put me down please 🙂; I can’t edit it since I don’t have app.
I put you down for mr nef!

Back