Favorite foraged mushroom(s) throughout all the batches?

I love the dragon shrooms so much and I will weep until the end of my days that they will never be permanent :(

(I think it would be very cool if we had some collectibles that could face each other though!)

Darn it, I got that database error again and lost the entirety of my post. From now on I’m copying my posts before hitting the reply button just in case.

Thankfully my lost post wasn’t anything too important, but still.

Such a tough choice though!

These are my top favourites in the newest batch I think:
1171.jpg
1177.jpg
1372.jpg
1386.jpg

I love so many of them now!
I can’t totally remember the first set to be honest but my top faves are:
The ones based on staff
Toad/ Toadette
The frog ones
Ditto ones
Pigs
Bootons
Silent & embarrassed
Cookie
And the zipper one 😂
I love the creativity that’s gone into them, I hope they come back in some way so we can keep them!

Toadstool is trying to dethrone Porkini as #1 in my heart 😰
Will they overtake them? Will a new challenger appear and reign supreme?

Find out next time on Mushroom Season Z…

I really love the dragons, scamperin mushroom, of course SHINY MORELULL and the dittos!
The heavy mushrooms~ Paras! Looks so cute in this collectible design.
The frog and toad~

From the new batch I love the Frogstool, Toadstool, Shroomish and Shiny Shroomish, Scamperin' and Ramblin', the dragons, Toad and Toadette, Golden Booton, Badger, and Seriously Wherearemy. It's hard to narrow it down to even that many though there are so many good ones!!

My favorite of the second batch of mushrooms is the All-Seeing Foraged Mushroom with the eyeballs on it. It just has this cool, creepy appeal to it.

This second batch is ridiculously strong though, there are so many that I like.

Other favorites from this second batch include:

- The Frilled Mantis Perch Foraged Mushroom since a friend of mine likes to keep mantids as pets, and they're cool creatures, so I like the name.

- The Golden Booton since it's a recolor of Booton, who was already precious.

- Benedict of the Woods, Broffina of the Woods and Plucky of the Woods since they look like brains.

- Puffobello, since it's a recolor of the Plushobello from the first batch.

- The Cookieshroom since I like to bake.

- The Ramblin' and Scamperin' Foraged Mushrooms since they're enemies from EarthBound, one of my favorite games.

- Fertile Foraged Mushroom and Shiny Fertile Foraged Mushroom since Ditto's neat.

- Shroomish, Shiny Shroomish, Paras, Shiny Paras, and shiny Morelull Foraged Mushrooms since I'm a Pokémon fan, Grass is my favorite type, and I already liked all of them and their evolutions.

- The Easter Portabelltree because I love that Zipper's corruption runs so deep as to affect even the fungi.

- The Portabelltree because it's a cute idea and looks nice.

- All of the staff mushrooms: British Grandfather, Outdoors British Grandfather, both Mistreilshrooms, Oblivia's Ugly MSPaintshroom, the Wild Foraged Mickshroom, Silver Wild Foraged Mickshroom, and the We-Made-Too-Many Foraged Mushroom.

- The Red and Yellow Sushrooms, as well as the Green and Teal Afongus, since I've gotten into Among Us thanks to the forums.

- The Toadstool and Frogstool because they're adorable.

- The Badger Foraged Mushroom since it's a reference to the classic Internet short song Badgers by MrWeebl.

- The All-Seeing Foraged Smoochroom since it pairs with the All-Seeing Foraged Mushroom.

I really like the G-commanders, the Pokémon and the pyramids! The running shrooms, biblically accurate angelic shrooms and the ugly paint shroom are also great! And... Honestly there are a lot more that I like! 😂

My favorite foraged mushrooms from the second batch are the Blue Bushwhacker, Deceptive Deathweasel, Ken of the Woods, Seriously Wherearemy, ɹǝpuɐɯɯoɔ, ƃ-oɹǝz, Cyan Brushroom, Shiny Morellul, Paras, Shiny Paras, Scamperin', Ramblin', Toad, Toadette, Flushroom, Toadstool, Frogstool, Portabelltree, Shiny Fertile, and Mushroom!

From the current batch, I think my favorites would have to be Shiny Morelull, both Shroomish and both Paras, the Teal and Green Afongus Mushrooms, the Red and Yellow Sushrooms, Toadstool, Frogstool, the Blue and Red Impressively Spotted Mushrooms, all of the staffshrooms, and the Blue Dragon!! The Portabelltree, Seriously Wherearemy Foraged Mushroom, Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow Brushrooms are also really pretty too though!

I still like the natural-looking foraged mushrooms as well, but there's just so many good ones!!

First Batch:
Porkini (he was a good pork)
Booton
Zero-G Commander
Foongus and Shiny Foongus
Flying Deathweasel (love the name)
Morelull
Wherearemy
Monumental

Second Batch:
- Shroomish (it had Effect Spore) and Shiny -Shroomish
- Paras and Shiny Paras
- Shiny Fertile
- Upside down Zero-G Commander
- Hedgehog and Bitter Hedgehog
- Foraged MushPOOm
- Flushroom and Royal Flushroom
- all the Staff mushrooms
- Mossy Monumental
- Oblivia's Ugly MSPaintshroom

Honestly these were all so good. I just named the ones that came to my mind that I liked. I want some them to permanently keep so I can remember this event. Too bad they'll all go away at the end 🥲

Back