• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

My 1st non-Paint Sig!

only_half_evil333 said:
XGT said:
SPORGE27 said:
Look I can see why he is angry here, you say don't post your first sig even though he is asking for opinions on how to improve. He isn't asking for tips on how to do better, not how much you think it sucks. He wants to know what an experienced person would do with what he is trying to do, not a review.

Seriously it hasn't only been Darth upset by you lately, can't you try to be a little more cheerful?
no.
i wanna know why he's even a sage???

:huh:
Thats not a question. Anyways, I think he probably could have handeled it.

I think you could've handeled giving good tips and not yelling at people for no reason.

I'll just yell at you back ;).

OMG, your attitude sucks, if you were a little nicer, gave some better tips, maybe then people would like your posts.

Also, JJ, I'll repeat that everytime someone gets yelled at by you (unless you have a reason to yell at them ;), which you normally don't :))

:)

JJ, thanks for ruining my thread.
I truly appreciate this [/sarcasm]

-Sorry to fish or Bam...not sure which one of oyu I stole that from.

:p

DarthGohan1 said:
JJ, thanks for ruining my thread.
I truly appreciate this [/sarcasm]

-Sorry to fish or Bam...not sure which one of oyu I stole that from.

:p
I'm glad you appreciate it. Also it was me who made up the "[/sarcasm]" thing.

I feel inclined to not be for this post.

Yet thats all you seem to care about, being the best a graphics! Guess what, your not!

:eek:

You are trying to pass off an attitude of someone like Mino or the several popular poeple at IFSZ. Guess what, there is a line and you started this after you crossed it. Now shut the hell up. I think that this place needs a tune up in staff. But the one who needs to be banned from this place if anything is you. Now get your illegal butt out of here ahole.

Also Darth, they are good for first not paint sig. But like fish said use better renders.

I agree a little with Minority but this would be best in PMs... Someone better lock this before theres a huge flame war.

Thank you Minority. JJ, if you don't like what he said, then at least realize what he said is true for the most part.

Back