• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

My 200th Blog Entry

Alolan_Apples

Mollycord’s Exile
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Island
Palm City
Flower Glow Wand
Cool Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Yule Log
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Tetris Grid
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
It is time. Now I have made it to...

200 entries!

I knew I was going to get this far. What I didn't know is how slowly it has moved. I could safely say that part of the reason why my blog didn't expand fast is because of the 10-month break. I even had my two anniversaries within the second 100 entries, as well as the four-month mark and eight-month mark entries.

Originally, I was going to have blog entries on further creative ideas, AC Fanfiction, and a few other stuff, but plans have changed. I couldn't write 25 blog entries in one month anymore. It's not like my first 98 days on the site where I was able to write blog entries everyday.

The StarFall Press will continue after this point. I could share some Happy Home Designer projects on my blog too. I can also share fall decorating tips and fall decorating ideas. Maybe I could reach the 300 mark quicker than the 200 mark.

I also have a surprise. After seeing the TBT background change for a while, I have a picture of what seasonal background the StarFall Press matches best.

Yes, this is the front page. The blog categories always go under the avatar. I also have a recent blog posts and tag cloud below. From the very beginning, I tried to design my blog layout the way I like doing it most. I'm very organized with stuff like this.

See ya in two days, when the StarFall Press gets another update!

Attachments

• StarFall Press.jpg
    StarFall Press.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 50
So 200 out of 5,319 blog entries are yours? Interesting

Last edited:
Back