• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

My 3DS is dead.

koopasta

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Special Snowflake
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Ruby
Leif
Jack
After a very, very long time, I'm sad to say this... my 3DS finally died. This morning, I powered it off for a short time, and when I tried to turn it back on, the blue light flickered, and then promptly turned back off. I've tried turning it on multiple times, taking the SD card out, plugging it in... it won't turn back on. She's gone. I have no way of getting a new one right now because both myself and my parents really splurged on Christmas this year. I can't check up on my towns, and it's honestly giving me really bad anxiety. I mean, I do have a copy of Wild World that I can play on my dad's DS Lite, but still. I've had that 3DS for so long and I'm really sad that it had to go. Now I can't play a lot of my favorite games. RIP 3DS.

Aww, and just after Christmas :(

Last edited:
Do you know when the last time you played in your 3DS town? If you do just write down the date on something and put it a place where you can remember.
I do it all the time, your town would be ok
:)

Back