• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

My 400th Blog Entry

Alolan_Apples

Old > New
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Island
Palm City
Flower Glow Wand
Cool Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Yule Log
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Tetris Grid
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
So once again, I made it past another 100 entries. I’m currently at:

400 Entries!

I promised in the past couple of times that I will blog more frequently, but since it feels monotonous and more like a chore, I wouldn’t be blogging as frequently.

The time my blogging rate was at the fastest was within the first 100 entries, where I blogged every day on this site until I got to 100 entries. But this site is getting less active over time. Did you know that back in 2015, I written 25 entries in January? If I did that in every month from 2015, I would’ve got my 400th entry written in 2015. Even so, I still have the largest blog, and I am the first one to pass 400 entries.

I’m thinking about going to AC-related entries only for the next 100 blogs since I had a lot of irrelevant entries to AC, yet want to talk about it on my blog. I also closed my blog to where only members on this forum can see. Therefore, you can’t find my blog entries when you search on Google. I don’t want to fool others of different interests into going to this site.

I’m also happy that other people on this site are using the Blog Tree. I like to see others blog on this site. I may take a break from blogging for a while, but if something happens, I will blog about it.

Congrats! This is actually my first time visiting the blog tree, but I think I like it!

Back